Author Topic: AOC Blasted for Suggesting Republicans ‘Mad’ They Cannot Date Her  (Read 971 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC Blasted for Suggesting Republicans ‘Mad’ They Cannot Date Her

Amy Furr 31 Dec 2021

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) on Friday suggested Republicans are upset they cannot date her and should admit it.

“If Republicans are mad they can’t date me they can just say that instead of projecting their sexual frustrations onto my boyfriend’s feet. Ya creepy weirdos,” she wrote in a social media post:

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1477000469318885385

more
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/12/31/aoc-blasted-suggesting-republicans-mad-they-cannot-date-her/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: AOC Blasted for Suggesting Republicans ‘Mad’ They Cannot Date Her
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2022, 02:44:00 pm »
WOW! She is completely insane. Why would any republican want to date that skank?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2022, 02:47:16 pm »
How many times have we heard the term “Trump envy” here or the idea that women don’t like Trump because they secretly wanted to date him?

That’s what people do when they don’t have an effective counter argument.

Of course she’s being hypocritical here. if I had a dime for every politician who practiced “do as I say not as I do” I’d retire rich

« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 03:14:35 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2022, 03:08:42 pm »
Not only Latina but batshit crazy too. That's a double whammy.
When those Mediterranean girls get mad, really mad, they don't sit in a corner and cry like a White girl.
Anyone 'dating' or sleeping with AOC better keep her happy 100% all the time (impossible) or they will need to sleep with one eye open.

Don't stick your d--- in crazy. A rule I live by.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2022, 03:19:09 pm »
When those Mediterranean girls get mad, really mad, they don't sit in a corner and cry like a White girl.
Anyone 'dating' or sleeping with AOC better keep her happy 100% all the time (impossible) or they will need to sleep with one eye open.

Maybe I am in the minority, but I don't find AOC  attractive at all. 45 years ago, I was dating at least 10 that  were a hell of lot better looking than her.   

And worse, that horse quality overbite could do some serious damage to the goods in a crunch.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2022, 03:21:32 pm »

And worse, that horse quality overbite could do some serious damage to the goods in a crunch.

Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2022, 03:21:46 pm »
They want me, they really want me!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2022, 03:26:20 pm »

AND Butter face...  :whistle:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2022, 03:29:40 pm »

Don't stick your d--- in crazy. A rule I live by.

Back before I was married (30 years ago now), I sometimes played fast and loose with those rules, and came to regret it - especially the time I discovered what the word "stalker" actually meant.

I learned about three different kinds of "crazy" that I'd never experienced before - and AOC does sort of remind me of the woman I escaped from. Also from NYC, by the way.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2022, 03:30:27 pm »
Maybe I am in the minority, but I don't find AOC  attractive at all. 45 years ago, I was dating at least 10 that  were a hell of lot better looking than her.   

All of my skin just crawled off my body. :terror:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2022, 03:37:14 pm »
That’s probably why she avoids debates with people like Ben Shapiro

Ben: Your support of  defunding  police departments in cities has led to more violence

AOC : You just want to screw me

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2022, 03:40:37 pm »
Lol

Hey, I and dated what I considered some ultimate whack job...  What I am going to cover now I swear is 100.00% correct....

In June 1976, I was dating this very attractive thin blond, and after our dinner/movie, we were driving around, but oddly she was directing where to drive.

Finally, she instructed me to turn into this cemetery, and finally to a specific spot inside that cemetery.  I responded that this was quite a strange and creepy place to park, and would prefer an alternate location......

At that moment, she went into almost convulsions, (though awake), and started screaming.....  "I've got fishes in my head" (repeatedly).  At this point, I was freaking out, and had no idea what to do. Next, she jumped out of my car, and ran over to a specific head stone, put her hands on the stone, and started the same ranting again, but with some variable speech that I couldn't understand.  That went on for about 3-4 minutes, as I was speechless and in a daze like I was in the Twilight Zone.

When she returned to the car she was soaking wet from cold sweats....  I mean like she had half fallen into a pool.

She finally came to her senses, and I asked repeatedly....  What the hell was that?  She kept responding I don't know.

In any case, that was the last date with her, and I avoided her like someone would may went through an exorcism.

So when anytime someone says they dated the craziest woman on earth....   I easily counter.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2022, 03:43:21 pm »
Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
“You just want to have sex me” is potentially the filthiest, most immature response I’ve ever heard uttered from an elected official that is facing critique.  She’s quite literally creating a Republican sexual fantasy about herself.
#AocMeltdown
6:23 PM · Dec 31, 2021

Adam Baldwin
@AdamBaldwin
The funniest part is that AOC’s real “boyfriend” (Saikat whatshisface) still writes her tweets.  :laugh:
6:50 AM · Jan 1, 2022·

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2022, 03:44:52 pm »
Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
“You just want to have sex me” is potentially the filthiest, most immature response I’ve ever heard uttered from an elected official that is facing critique.  She’s quite literally creating a Republican sexual fantasy about herself.
#AocMeltdown

Adam Baldwin
@AdamBaldwin
The funniest part is that AOC’s real “boyfriend” (Saikat whatshisface) still writes her tweets.  :laugh:

Adam may be the poster boy who Pajama Boy was based on......

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2022, 03:45:50 pm »
Hey, I and dated what I considered some ultimate whack job...  What I am going to cover now I swear is 100.00% correct....

In June 1976, I was dating this very attractive thin blond, and after our dinner/movie, we were driving around, but oddly she was directing where to drive.

Finally, she instructed me to turn into this cemetery, and finally to a specific spot inside that cemetery.  I responded that this was quite a strange and creepy place to park, and would prefer an alternate location......

At that moment, she went into almost convulsions, (though awake), and started screaming.....  "I've got fishes in my head" (repeatedly).  At this point, I was freaking out, and had no idea what to do. Next, she jumped out of my car, and ran over to a specific head stone, put her hands on the stone, and started the same ranting again, but with some variable speech that I couldn't understand.  That went on for about 3-4 minutes, as I was speechless and in a daze like I was in the Twilight Zone.

When she returned to the car she was soaking wet from cold sweats....  I mean like she had half fallen into a pool.

She finally came to her senses, and I asked repeatedly....  What the hell was that?  She kept responding I don't know.

In any case, that was the last date with her, and I avoided her like someone would may went through an exorcism.

So when anytime someone says they dated the craziest woman on earth....   I easily counter.....

Did she look anything like this?:

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2022, 03:52:24 pm »
Did she look anything like this?:

She was gorgeous. But obvous craziness trumps looks.   But like a William Shatner "Unexplained Mystery" I have never been able to figure out what happened.  I am 100% sure it wasn't faked.  It was too realistic, breaking out in a drenching sweat, etc.  It had to be mental illness, or uhhh.....  Paranomal (?)

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2022, 04:04:33 pm »
Rising serpent
@rising_serpent
December 31, 2021: A four part story.

6:47 PM · Dec 31, 2021

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2022, 04:10:47 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2022, 04:12:19 pm »
Adam may be the poster boy who Pajama Boy was based on......

Adam Baldwin is the "good brother," IIRC.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2022, 05:42:45 pm »
Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO
#AocMeltdown

Adam Baldwin
@AdamBaldwin

Good response by Owen

Never once during the 2008 campaign do I recall Sarah Palin deflecting any criticism of her by claiming Democrat men wanted to have sex with her

Barry Goldwater

Online Hoodat

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2022, 06:02:40 pm »
AOC has a boyfriend?  How did that happen?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2022, 06:14:39 pm »

"Cocaine is a hellofa drug"

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2022, 06:15:35 pm »
.  .  .Next, she jumped out of my car, and ran over to a specific head stone, put her hands on the stone, and started the same ranting again, but with some variable speech that I couldn't understand.  That went on for about 3-4 minutes, as I was speechless and in a daze like I was in the Twilight Zone.

When she returned to the car .  .  .

What in the hell were you still doing there?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2022, 06:26:32 pm »
What in the hell were you still doing there?

Guess the "gentlemen" in me kept me from stranding this young lady at 11 pm.  Yes I was scared by the "strangeness", but never felt I was in any danger.  This night really had a "supernatural paranormal" feel to it.  I have never really been able to explain what I saw.....  even almost 50 years later. After that we only spoke 4 or 5 times, but I never asked about any details of that night.  In retrospect, I kind of wish i had.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2022, 07:16:40 pm »

She raised him on soy.
I will NOT comply.