Author Topic: Obituaries for 2022  (Read 64186 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Obituaries for 2022
« Reply #100 on: January 21, 2022, 09:01:05 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2022, 12:24:44 am »
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/21/asia/thich-nhat-hanh-death-intl/index.html

Thich That Hanh, bodhisattva exiled from Vietnam for his opposition to the Vietnam War, ascends to a higher plane at 95.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2022, 12:35:41 am »
My FIL was very fortunate, talented and capable he trained pilots for the B-17 and when I say fortunate it's because he was both well liked and an excellent instructor so that he spent his enlistment here in the states. Still I think that came back to bite him, one flight they were out in New Mexico when they saw a huge flash in the sky and flew over to look. I still think flying threw the radiation from that blast is what brought on the cancers that ended his life.

I bet that was really cool though.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2022, 01:50:41 am »
I bet that was really cool though.

I know a lady who's a "Downwinder."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2022, 02:02:07 am »
I know a lady who's a "Downwinder."

I press my face against the microwave glass to make my food cook faster.  Living on the edge.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2022, 03:01:15 am »
I press my face against the microwave glass to make my food cook faster.  Living on the edge.

She didn't have the choice.  She lived downwind from the Nevada Test Site back then.  There are quite a few people in my County who are "Downwinders."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #106 on: January 22, 2022, 04:29:51 am »
She didn't have the choice.  She lived downwind from the Nevada Test Site back then.  There are quite a few people in my County who are "Downwinders."
Your post jogged my memory about the movie The Conqueror and the many cast, crew and 'downwinders' that lived in that part of the desert that got and died from cancers believed to be caused by fallout.
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/jun/06/downwinders-nuclear-fallout-hollywood-john-wayne
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 04:35:22 am by GtHawk »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2022, 05:59:59 pm »
Islanders 1980s dynasty star and Hall of Famer Clark Gillies dies at 67
https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/33120161/islanders-1980s-dynasty-star-hall-famer-clark-gillies-dies-67

Offline rustynail

« Reply #108 on: January 23, 2022, 06:35:14 pm »
Guitarist Don Wilson, last surviving founder of surf-rock pioneers The Ventures, dies at 88

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #109 on: January 23, 2022, 10:13:20 pm »
Guitarist Don Wilson, last surviving founder of surf-rock pioneers The Ventures, dies at 88

Damn. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2022, 11:02:04 pm »
Sheldon Silver, corrupt New York Democrat legislative boss, dies in jail at 77.
https://wnynewsnow.com/2022/01/24/sheldon-silver-ny-power-broker-sent-to-prison-dead-at-77/

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2022, 11:21:44 pm »
Sheldon Silver, corrupt New York Democrat legislative boss, dies in jail at 77.
"Corrupt" may have been an understatement for this guy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2022, 08:04:29 am »
Meatloaf's last video talking about his upcoming surgeries  ....

https://youtu.be/T9dEouZQ6gM

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #113 on: January 26, 2022, 01:37:36 pm »
Peter Robbins, original Charlie Brown voice actor, dead at 65 (an apparent suicide):  https://nypost.com/2022/01/26/peter-robbins-original-charlie-brown-voice-actor-dead-at-65/

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2022, 01:27:40 am »
Peter Robbins, original Charlie Brown voice actor, dead at 65 (an apparent suicide):  https://nypost.com/2022/01/26/peter-robbins-original-charlie-brown-voice-actor-dead-at-65/
There's only one response to this:

But seriously... the guy had some serious mental health issues. It seems his association with Charlie Brown was one of the few things that brought him some consistent joy.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2022, 09:28:45 am »

Said he was bipolar and was hospitalized for this recently. Wha5 a shame, managing mental illness can be very difficult.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2022, 09:36:25 am »
Said he was bipolar and was hospitalized for this recently. Wha5 a shame, managing mental illness can be very difficult.
That's just sad that he didn't/couldn't get the help he needed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #117 on: January 27, 2022, 11:46:43 am »
Meatloaf's last video talking about his upcoming surgeries  ....

https://youtu.be/T9dEouZQ6gM

Damn I had it BM'd to watch later.  Now it is gone
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #118 on: January 30, 2022, 07:07:37 pm »
Dr. Jonny Fever has passed.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/howard-hesseman-dead-wkrp-cincinnati-1235084085/

@Cyber Liberty
@txradioguy

All right, Cincinnati, it is time for this town to get down! You've got Johnny... Dr. Johnny Fever, and I am burning up in here! WHOA! We ALL in critical condition babies, but you can tell me where it hurts, 'cause I got the healing prescription here from the big 'KRP musical medicine cabinet! Now I am talking about your 50,000-watt intensive CARE unit, babies! So just sit right down, relax, open your ears REAL wide and say "Give it to me straight, doctor, I can take it!" I almost forgot, fellow babies... BOOGER!

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #119 on: January 30, 2022, 07:15:03 pm »
Howard Hesseman, star of 'WKRP in Cincinnati,' dies at 81

NEW YORK (AP) — Howard Hesseman, who played the radio disc jockey Johnny Fever on the sitcom “WKRP in Cincinnati" and the actor-turned-history teacher Charlie Moore on “Head of the Class,” has died. He was 81.

Hesseman died Saturday in Los Angeles due to complications from colon surgery, his manager Robbie Kass said Sunday.

Hesseman, who had himself been a radio DJ in the '60s, earned two Emmy nominations for playing Johnny Fever on CBS’ “WKRP in Cincinnati,” which ran for four seasons from 1978-1982. The role made Hesseman a counterculture icon at a time when few hippie characters made it onto network television.

“I think maybe Johnny smokes a little marijuana, drinks beer and wine, and maybe a little hard liquor," Hesseman told The New York Times in 1979 as he readied for one of three “Saturday Night Live” hosting gigs. “And on one of those hard mornings at the station, he might take what for many years was referred to as a diet pill. But be is a moderate user of soft drugs, specifically marijuana.”

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/us/howard-hesseman-star-of-wkrp-in-cincinnati-dies-at-81/ar-AATiKDP?ocid=uxbndlbing

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2022, 07:16:29 pm »
Howard Hesseman, star of 'WKRP in Cincinnati,' dies at 81

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/us/howard-hesseman-star-of-wkrp-in-cincinnati-dies-at-81/ar-AATiKDP?ocid=uxbndlbing

Oh shoot. Rest In Peace Johnny Fever. I’ll miss you

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #121 on: January 30, 2022, 07:30:46 pm »
Dr. Jonny Fever has passed.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/howard-hesseman-dead-wkrp-cincinnati-1235084085/

@Cyber Liberty
@txradioguy

All right, Cincinnati, it is time for this town to get down! You've got Johnny... Dr. Johnny Fever, and I am burning up in here! WHOA! We ALL in critical condition babies, but you can tell me where it hurts, 'cause I got the healing prescription here from the big 'KRP musical medicine cabinet! Now I am talking about your 50,000-watt intensive CARE unit, babies! So just sit right down, relax, open your ears REAL wide and say "Give it to me straight, doctor, I can take it!" I almost forgot, fellow babies... BOOGER!

Our DJ Club lost a great one... 8888crybaby
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #122 on: January 30, 2022, 08:23:21 pm »

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #123 on: January 31, 2022, 01:21:40 am »
Cheslie Kryst Miss USA 2019 dies in ‘suicide’ age 30 after plunging from 29th floor of her high-rise home in NYC

A FORMER Miss USA titleholder is dead after falling from her high-rise apartment in New York City.

Police were called to Cheslie Kryst’s midtown apartment building around 7:13am. Paramedics were also at the scene but Kryst, who won the crown in 2019, was pronounced dead.

An investigation is underway, however, police believe the former beauty queen, who lived on the 9th floor, jumped to her death.

According to the New York Post, Kryst was last seen on the building’s terrace, which is on the 29th floor. The building is located at 350 West 42nd Street.

Chillingly, Kryst shared a photo of herself on Instagram just hours before her death with the caption, “May this day bring you rest and peace.”

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4574999/miss-usa-cheslie-kryst-death-nyc/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #124 on: January 31, 2022, 01:42:38 am »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34