General Category > Midterm Elections 2022

Alaska Gov. Mike Dunleavy Accepts Trump Endorsement, Agrees Not to Support Lisa Murkowski

(1/1)

mystery-ak:
Alaska Gov. Mike Dunleavy Accepts Trump Endorsement, Agrees Not to Support Lisa Murkowski

Katherine Hamilton 31 Dec 2021

Alaska Gov. Mike Dunleavy (R) accepted former President Donald Trump’s reelection endorsement, which is contingent upon him dissing current Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R).

Trump extended the conditioned endorsement Tuesday, saying while he supports Dunleavy’s “strong and consistent” conservative leadership, Murkowski has been “very bad for Alaska.”

“In other words, if Mike endorses her, which is his prerogative, my endorsement of him is null and void, and of no further force or effect,” the former president explained.

On Thursday, Trump released a statement with a note from Dunleavy, confirming the governor agreed not to support Murkowski, who is also running for reelection in the U.S. Senate.

“Please tell the President thank you for the endorsement. With regard to the other issue, please tell the President he has nothing to worry about. I appreciate all 45 has done for Alaska and this country,” Dunleavy wrote.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/31/alaska-gov-mike-dunleavy-accepts-trump-endorsement-agrees-not-support-lisa-murkowski/

libertybele:
??? I thought that Trump endorsed Kelly Tshibaka???

LegalAmerican:
Politicians, need to come to their senses.  THEY will be harmed too, if they don't stop this COMMUNISM, and evil in congress.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version