Author Topic: I was wrong about COVID-19  (Read 270 times)

Online Hoodat

I was wrong about COVID-19
« on: December 31, 2021, 05:47:46 pm »

Kaylee McGhee White  |  December 30, 2021  |  01:55 PM

For the first few months of the pandemic, I was wrong on just about everything regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. I supported the initial two-week lockdown that turned into six months of forced isolation. I encouraged people to wear cloth masks that don’t work. I argued that the threat posed by the pandemic required collective sacrifice. I even defended Dr. Anthony Fauci.

These positions were the biggest failures of my career so far.

It would be easy to chalk these mistakes up to the fact that we didn’t know anything about COVID-19 in early 2020, and that all we were seeing at first were doomsday images from Italy and other countries where healthcare systems were collapsing. Some might not even consider these positions to be mistakes, given the uncertainty of our reality at that time.

But I do.

Even though we knew very little about COVID-19, I knew enough about the government and its desire for control to have understood that “14 days to stop the spread” would turn into an extensive battle for normalcy. I should have known that forcing people to change their behavior in service of a collective cause would lead many to develop a sort of religious zeal for that cause. Most regrettably, I should have seen through the hubris of our public health officials, many of whom I naively trusted, and recognized the political self-interest at the core of so many of their policies.

There were many people who saw all of that right from the beginning. I regret I wasn’t one of them because, looking back, they were right.  .  .  .

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/i-was-wrong-about-covid

Such a transparent admission is a rarity in today's media. It is refreshing to see a media pundit acknowledge her mistake and give credit to those who were right all along.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: I was wrong about COVID-19
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2021, 08:00:38 pm »

Kaylee McGhee White  |  December 30, 2021  |  01:55 PM

For the first few months of the pandemic, I was wrong on just about everything regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. I supported the initial two-week lockdown that turned into six months of forced isolation. I encouraged people to wear cloth masks that don’t work. I argued that the threat posed by the pandemic required collective sacrifice. I even defended Dr. Anthony Fauci.

These positions were the biggest failures of my career so far.

It would be easy to chalk these mistakes up to the fact that we didn’t know anything about COVID-19 in early 2020, and that all we were seeing at first were doomsday images from Italy and other countries where healthcare systems were collapsing. Some might not even consider these positions to be mistakes, given the uncertainty of our reality at that time.

But I do.

Even though we knew very little about COVID-19, I knew enough about the government and its desire for control to have understood that “14 days to stop the spread” would turn into an extensive battle for normalcy. I should have known that forcing people to change their behavior in service of a collective cause would lead many to develop a sort of religious zeal for that cause. Most regrettably, I should have seen through the hubris of our public health officials, many of whom I naively trusted, and recognized the political self-interest at the core of so many of their policies.

There were many people who saw all of that right from the beginning. I regret I wasn’t one of them because, looking back, they were right.  .  .  .

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/i-was-wrong-about-covid

Such a transparent admission is a rarity in today's media. It is refreshing to see a media pundit acknowledge her mistake and give credit to those who were right all along.

AND...more need to see reality.    :thumbsup:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2021, 08:14:48 pm »

AND...more need to see reality.    :thumbsup:
Hopefully, even before the tyranny begins.

A tremendous number of early official statements about COVID were called into question, right on this forum.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2021, 08:18:45 pm »
Hopefully, even before the tyranny begins.

A tremendous number of early official statements about COVID were called into question, right on this forum.

:bingo:

https://rumble.com/vr532v-cdc-admits-vaxxed-parents-killing-unvaxxed-kids-the-danger-is-real.html

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2021, 08:20:48 pm »
Crazy continues. 

https://rumble.com/vrk77p-salad-shots-mad-scientists-plan-to-put-mrna-vaccines-in-food.html

https://rumble.com/vrm6fm-live-creatures-found-in-vials-meadows-pushed-trump-to-shots-vernon-jones-co.html

Why are people mad at Trump?  Look how many other people were fooled into taking this jab?  He is old school and still believes in 'vaccines'.  Just sad.  I do make my own choice, NOT to take jab. I support TRUMP. Not this 'vaccine".
-------
 Rumble — Our first segment today is our September interview with Doctor Carrie Madej, who came on the show to discuss terrifying things she’d seen when viewing COVID vaccine vials through a microscope.

Trump is obsessed with defending the vaccines because he’s linked them to himself. He sees the rushed vaccine development process as the signature “accomplishment” of the last year of his presidency. And earlier this month, we told you where that obsession came from: From his chief of staff Mark Meadows, who was a driving force behind Operation Warp Speed, and who has a decade’s worth of ties to the Chinese Communist party. We want to replay our takedown of Meadows and three decades of failed Republican party leadership.

For a whole year, every conservative outlet was bowing at the feet of this Georgia Democrat, Vernon Jones, because he switched parties and endorsed Donald Trump. It was all obviously shady and corrupt. This guy wasn’t even conservative, now suddenly he’s a huge MAGA maniac and announcing a run for governor? It didn’t add up. So finally, we went and dug up the truth about Vernon Jones, and confronted him with it.

Get Dr. Zelenko's Anti-Shedding Treatment, NOW AVAILABLE FOR KIDS: http://zStackProtocol.com

Go Ad-Free, Get Exclusive Content, Become a Premium user: https://redvoicemedia.com/premium

Follow Stew on social media: http://evrl.ink/StewPeters

« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 08:38:04 pm by LegalAmerican »

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2021, 08:26:01 pm »
Crazy continues. 

https://rumble.com/vrk77p-salad-shots-mad-scientists-plan-to-put-mrna-vaccines-in-food.html

https://rumble.com/vrm6fm-live-creatures-found-in-vials-meadows-pushed-trump-to-shots-vernon-jones-co.html
That's one way to get me to quit eating salads...at least from the store. Hold the e. coli and load up on COVID spikes? No thanks...

cook your food...

We provide a reasonable estimate for near complete thermal destruction of coronavirus. For temperatures above 65°C (149°F) is expected to cause near complete inactivation with exposures greater than 3 minutes. For temperatures between 55 and 60°C (131‐140°F) heating should last 5 minutes or more.

from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7361064/  Using heat to kill SARS‐CoV‐2

« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 08:39:28 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2021, 08:28:28 pm »
When they fist speculated about a vaccine for the common cold, I wondered aloud (to Mrs. Liberty) that it was likely the vaccines would actually prove to be a danger to people.  The greatest proof pf that is what we have now:  The vaxxed are heavily emotionally vested in their degraded condition, and are doing everything in their power to crush us Refuseniks and make us be like them.

I used to tease my friends years ago about their fascination with The Walking Dead, but they told me it's an analogy for what's coming.  I laugh no more.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2021, 08:38:27 pm »
That's one way to get me to quit eating salads...at least from the store. Hold the e. coli and load up on COVID spikes? No thanks...

I know that many in here don't think it is feasible, but I still believe that they may be putting some kind of chip into the skin when the COVID vaccine is administered.  I think that thy have the technology to do so.  Some kind of chip to control people both physically and mentally. 

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2021, 08:39:30 pm »
When they fist speculated about a vaccine for the common cold, I wondered aloud (to Mrs. Liberty) that it was likely the vaccines would actually prove to be a danger to people.  The greatest proof pf that is what we have now:  The vaxxed are heavily emotionally vested in their degraded condition, and are doing everything in their power to crush us Refuseniks and make us be like them.

I used to tease my friends years ago about their fascination with The Walking Dead, but they told me it's an analogy for what's coming.  I laugh no more.

I've never watched the Walking Dead series but years ago I watched Night of the Living Dead -- not far off.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2021, 08:42:03 pm »

cook your food...

from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7361064/  Using heat to kill SARS‐CoV‐2

Time for growing your own food.  :thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2021, 08:45:12 pm »
I know that many in here don't think it is feasible, but I still believe that they may be putting some kind of chip into the skin when the COVID vaccine is administered.  I think that thy have the technology to do so.  Some kind of chip to control people both physically and mentally.

There was an article about 10 years ago , about some vaccines being used in Africa, to control behaviors. I believed it then and I believe it now. 

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2021, 08:53:30 pm »
There is a wild combination of 1984 and Brave New World already, as I predicted in an English paper in High School. I hate being right, sometimes.

Throw in the technological ability to control the masses, and some people out there would have nocturnal emissions all day long, too. But then, people who want that level of control over anyone, and especially a multitude, are sick in the head anyway, Not that that would stop such megalomaniacs from doing it if they could.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2021, 10:45:09 pm »
It's another Fishrrman...

... I'd never heard of Kaylee McGhee White until I saw this article.

Is she someone important...?