Poll

Are you making any New Years resolutions for 2022?

Yes
6 (18.2%)
No
9 (27.3%)
No point, I always break them
7 (21.2%)
Yes, more pot with corbe
8 (24.2%)
Other
3 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: January 14, 2022, 02:29:44 pm

Author Topic: Do you make New Years Resolutions?  (Read 2243 times)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Do you make New Years Resolutions?
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2022, 09:17:33 pm »
2020, I had one resolution.  To lose weight.  I dropped 43 pounds, put some back on with the holidays, but I have kept off 34 pounds going into 2022.  Longest period of time I lost weight and kept it off.

I have gotten back on track to lose weight.  I would like to drop down below 185, and stay below that.

Perhaps the most important thing for me and all of America in 2022 is the removal of near all Democommies from elected office.  I want to see Republican voting majorities in both houses of Congress, so that the top three are removed.  Nancy Pelosi goes with House Republican majority, but I want to see Biden and Harris removed from office.  I would prefer Biden is indicted for treason, and his cackling sidekick removed because she is dumb as a box of rocks.  And no dragging it out for 6-9 months, but do it in 3 days. 

These two commies have but one intent clearly, the total destruction of the USA.  I want Omar investigated and removed from Congress for the simple reason, if true, that she entered the USA illegally.  Deport the clown.  I want anyone involved with BLM and Antifa labelled terrorists, and any company funding said groups as conspiring to assist terrorism, and fine them ten times what their contributions were to these organizations.

I want a treaty established with Hungary, and I want Soros deported to stand trial for conspiring with the Nazis.

Bottomline, without some of the above, it does not matter what I set for myself because these clowns are destroying everything that matters.

I am encountering more and more folks that have set aside 2 years worth of survival food.  I would have laughed at these folks ten years ago as having a screw loose, but now, they are the folks that have their eyes open.  Same is true for arming oneself to protect what you have.  How long will it take to have bare shelves, and roaming bands of criminals breaking into homes and stealing/killing everything in their path?  3 days?  1-2 months?  I say 1-2 weeks with bare shelves, criminals would get busy across America.  Police would be no where to be found, for they would be guarding their own homes.  It will be every man/woman for themselves.  I see millions dying, because we would collapse into total anarchy.  Starvation, disease, mass murder, and who knows which enemies see it as an opportunity to carve off a piece of the USA.

I have sold solar systems for the past 4 months, and I have seen fear in the eyes of so many, like never before.

If you thought 2021 was bad, just wait!  Jimmy Carter is smiling and laughing to himself, for he knows he will no longer be thought of as the biggest idiot ever to be POTUS. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2022, 09:32:50 pm »
Pickled Herring is also good. Eat it all the time.

I love all that stuff.  I went to Costco to find some pickled Herring...as in the past.  NONE.   What is going on?  Oh, yeah, making us a turd world country now. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2022, 10:07:21 pm »
Once lived with a family that made their own. Fascinating. Never thought about how it is made until I watched them do it. It is a kind of sushi. It is raw(sort of) fish. But with how it is processed nothing bad could survive. Which is the whole point.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2022, 04:19:52 pm »
No new resolutions.

I am still working on those of 1970.

Run another 5 minute mile and weigh in at 210.
I read everything already, have turned some 23
cousins to being conservative, and retired at 50.

I doubt my time will improve as I now walk a mile
in 16:00 about 4 times a week and dropped some
40 pounds 2 years back and have maintained that
weight. Maintaining a lower weight is something new.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 04:26:22 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote