Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez staffer refers to Israel as 'a racist European ethnostate'  (Read 479 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Ocasio-Cortez staffer refers to Israel as 'a racist European ethnostate'

A member of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's staff described the nation of Israel as "a racist European ethnostate," according to Fox News.

The outlet reported that Hussain Altamimi, who is a legislative assistant for the Democratic lawmaker, posted the comment on Instagram last week.

"Israel is a racist European ethnostate built on stolen land from it's indigenous population!" Altamimi wrote in an Instagram story, according to a screenshot of the post that Fox News Digital obtained.

Altamimi made the comment while sharing a post from from "letstalkpalestine" — the post he shared from that account reads in part, "Israel is an exclusive ethnostate, established to serve one ethnic group at the expense of another."

Ocasio-Cortez, a progressive lawmaker from New York who has served in the U.S. House of Representatives since 2019, has accused Israel of being guilty of human rights abuses.............

https://www.theblaze.com/news/aoc-staffer-calls-israel-a-racist-european-ethnostate
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Killer Clouds

DEMOCRATS are not DEMOCRATIC. NEWSFLASH! There is no Palestine. You have to talk about Palestine in past tense. Talking about Palestine in the present tense is a delusional lie.
Personally I don't care what terrorists and racist morons think about Israel.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
DEMOCRATS are not DEMOCRATIC. NEWSFLASH! There is no Palestine. You have to talk about Palestine in past tense. Talking about Palestine in the present tense is a delusional lie.
Personally I don't care what terrorists and racist morons think about Israel.

I reflect back to one sentence of Bibi's speech to Congress that has remained etched in my mind:

..."This is why — this is why, as a prime minister of Israel, I can promise you one more thing: Even if Israel has to stand alone, Israel will stand..."

He is absolutely right.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online The_Reader_David

What a delusional loon.  "Indigenous population" makes no sense in contexts where a historically known sequence of kingdoms and empires have occupied a region. 

Palestine was fairly empty when the Ottomans (who conquered it from the Mamlukes, who conquered it from the Mongols who got control when they overthrew the Abbyubids, who conquered it from the Crusaders, who,... well, you get the idea) were running the place and more and more Jews moved there as Zionism became an actual movement. The Ottomans, post-Crimean War had made all their subjects theoretically equal, rather than maintaining dhimmitude (a cost of Western support against Russia), so the notion that Palestinian Arabs even represented the local population (much less an "indigenous population") at the time of Israeli independence is unsupportable -- the local population was mixed Jewish, Arab Muslim, Arab Christian (both Orthodox and Monophysite) and Armenian (as was reflected in the names of the quarters of Jersualem during the British Mandate post-WW I).
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online mountaineer

Biden seems to hate Israel, too. He's giving beaucoups bucks to a Hamas (terrorist) front group - the agency that perpetuates the "Palestinian" hoax, particularly the hoax of ever-growing refugee numbers. The agency that teaches their children to go and kill Jews and to love terrorism and martyrdom.

US pledges $99 million to Palestinian refugee agency UNRWA
Announcement follows previous $150 million donation in April as Biden looks to restore aid to debt-ridden UN body pilloried by Israel for perpetuating conflict
By TOI staff   Today, 6:38 am

The US announced it would funnel $99 million to the UN body aiding Palestinian refugees Thursday, bolstering the cash-strapped agency amid a series of moves aimed at pulling Palestinians out of an endemic economic morass.

The State Department’s Population, Refugee and Migration Bureau said on Twitter that the money to the UN Relief and Works Agency will “provide education, health care, and emergency relief to hundreds of thousands of Palestinian children and families during a time of need.”

In April, US President Joe Biden’s administration announced that it would begin restoring funding to the Palestinians via UNRWA, which aids Palestinian refugees and their descendants, as Washington sought to restore ties with Ramallah following a freeze during the administration of former President Donald Trump. ...
Times of Israel
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Killer Clouds

Biden seems to hate Israel, too. He's giving beaucoups bucks to a Hamas (terrorist) front group - the agency that perpetuates the "Palestinian" hoax, particularly the hoax of ever-growing refugee numbers. The agency that teaches their children to go and kill Jews and to love terrorism and martyrdom.
Times of Israel
There is no Palestine so there cannot be any Palestinian refugees.

Offline LegalAmerican

Correct. Looking for my saved files. Most are Jordanians living in "Palestine".
-------------------------------------------------
ANOTHER HIDDEN SECRET IN OBAMACARE 'RFID CHIP IMPLANTS'

SCOTUS Upholds 1952 Law Outlawing Islam In Government

11-15-17

Congress passed a law in 1952 that disallowed Muslims from participating in American government because in order to practice Islam you have to practice Sharia Law, which is governing law. Here in America, that is the ultimate conflict of interest.

The law was tucked away until 2009, when the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals put a secret hush on it to allow Barack Obama to be President. After that, Muslims started running for office left and right, leading to a Senator, 2 congressmen, 5 mayors and a governor all belonging to the Islamic faith.

The Supreme Court finally weighed in and reversed the 9th Circuit’s injunction, stating that the law was written to “protect religious freedom as much as defend it.” and that the court would be hearing the full case sometime in 2018.

Until then, Muslims in government are once again considered illegal, which will undoubtedly lead to a whole slew of court battles. In the end, they can’t be allowed to govern unless they renounce their faith and their belief in Sharia Law, which to a Muslim is the worst thing imaginable. It would be like asking a Christian to condone killing.

The Justice Department will begin preparing an amicus brief that will show the damage Muslims in government have caused over the last decade, including canceling Christmas, allowing domestic abusers and rapists to go free and allowing a man to take his 4 American children in the middle of the night to Afghanistan where they were sold into slavery.

Those aren’t the kinds of things we allow in America. Thank God the Supreme Court is taking steps to fix it.
http://world-newss.com/scotus-upholds-1 ... overnment/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mr. Altamimi is wrong on just about everything, but he did get one word right in his statement:
Israel IS an "ethnostate". Even though Arabs live there.

But this IS NOT "a bad thing".
Quite the contrary, it's what the nation (and the concept) of Israel is all about.

Are not the [actual] nations of Europe essentially "ethnostates" as well?
(Or at least they were until some of them started importing huge numbers of non-Euros, mostly muslims)
What is wrong with that...?

Offline Killer Clouds

Correct. Looking for my saved files. Most are Jordanians living in "Palestine".
-------------------------------------------------
ANOTHER HIDDEN SECRET IN OBAMACARE 'RFID CHIP IMPLANTS'

SCOTUS Upholds 1952 Law Outlawing Islam In Government

11-15-17

Congress passed a law in 1952 that disallowed Muslims from participating in American government because in order to practice Islam you have to practice Sharia Law, which is governing law. Here in America, that is the ultimate conflict of interest.

The law was tucked away until 2009, when the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals put a secret hush on it to allow Barack Obama to be President. After that, Muslims started running for office left and right, leading to a Senator, 2 congressmen, 5 mayors and a governor all belonging to the Islamic faith.

The Supreme Court finally weighed in and reversed the 9th Circuit’s injunction, stating that the law was written to “protect religious freedom as much as defend it.” and that the court would be hearing the full case sometime in 2018.

Until then, Muslims in government are once again considered illegal, which will undoubtedly lead to a whole slew of court battles. In the end, they can’t be allowed to govern unless they renounce their faith and their belief in Sharia Law, which to a Muslim is the worst thing imaginable. It would be like asking a Christian to condone killing.

The Justice Department will begin preparing an amicus brief that will show the damage Muslims in government have caused over the last decade, including canceling Christmas, allowing domestic abusers and rapists to go free and allowing a man to take his 4 American children in the middle of the night to Afghanistan where they were sold into slavery.

Those aren’t the kinds of things we allow in America. Thank God the Supreme Court is taking steps to fix it.
http://world-newss.com/scotus-upholds-1 ... overnment/
This must have went nowhere. We still have terrorists in elected office.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Mr. Altamimi is wrong on just about everything, but he did get one word right in his statement:
Israel IS an "ethnostate". Even though Arabs live there.

But this IS NOT "a bad thing".
Quite the contrary, it's what the nation (and the concept) of Israel is all about.

Are not the [actual] nations of Europe essentially "ethnostates" as well?
(Or at least they were until some of them started importing huge numbers of non-Euros, mostly muslims)
What is wrong with that...?
Israel is surrounded by ethnostates, as well. They may not be "european" but they are ethnostates.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Re: Ocasio-Cortez staffer refers to Israel as 'a racist European ethnostate'
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2021, 11:42:09 pm »
I realize that, but Joe Biden doesn't. Thus, he's sending a terrorist group $99 million in our tax dollars.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2021, 11:44:22 pm »
I realize that, but Joe Biden doesn't. Thus, he's sending a terrorist group $99 million in our tax dollars.
Unfortunately true. Traitor Joe doesn't realize what day it is. His VP isn't much better.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2021, 11:45:47 pm »

Israel has some blame for the PLO. Before Jimmah Caataah overthrew the Shah and unleashed fundamentalist (murderous) Islam on the entire world by installing the Ayatollah Khomeini in Iran, Islam was mostly peaceful. (aside - Carter later said that this was the biggest mistake of his life. - and it was a tragedy and still is) Before Carter, Muslims and Jews lived side by side in Israel. However, the Muslims were very much like Hispanics are today in America, i.e., they were workers.

While Israel was developing and growing they needed massive amounts of labor. And Muslims from all over the world came to work. Israel didn't think anything of it at the time because before Carter, Muslims in Israel was no big deal. It was normal. These migrant workers who were welcomed by Israel at time for cheap labor are what later became known as so called "Palestinians". If you ask a Palestinian about their heritage, they are from Yemen, Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, and on like that. They are from all over the world. They are far from indigenous. Almost all of the indigenous Muslims there are Jordanian. Yasser Arafat, known as the founder of the PLO, was an Egyptian.

There are Muslims who are actually historically from the area of Israel but it is a minority and mostly Bedouins.

It was Carter who blew up Islam. Carter screwed up the entire world by installing the Ayatollah who Carter thought was just a "nice old religious fellow", whereas the Shah was secular. In Carter's idiotic naïve mind, religious had to be better, right? While he may have thought he was doing 'the right thing', Carter unleashed radical Islam on the world and we are still dealing with it even today.

Check out the link to understand the breadth and depth of Carter's destruction.
https://allthatsinteresting.com/shah-of-iran-before-1979
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2021, 11:53:52 pm »
Israel has some blame for the PLO. Before Jimmah Caataah overthrew the Shah and unleashed fundamentalist (murderous) Islam on the entire world by installing the Ayatollah Khomeini in Iran, Islam was mostly peaceful. (aside - Carter later said that this was the biggest mistake of his life. - and it was a tragedy and still is) Before Carter, Muslims and Jews lived side by side in Israel. However, the Muslims were very much like Hispanics are today in America, i.e., they were workers.

While Israel was developing and growing they needed massive amounts of labor. And Muslims from all over the world came to work. Israel didn't think anything of it at the time because before Carter, Muslims in Israel was no big deal. It was normal. These migrant workers who were welcomed by Israel at time for cheap labor are what later became known as so called "Palestinians". If you ask a Palestinian about their heritage, they are from Yemen, Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Lebanon, and on like that. They are from all over the world. They are far from indigenous. Almost all of the indigenous Muslims there are Jordanian. Yasser Arafat, known as the founder of the PLO, was an Egyptian.

There are Muslims who are actually historically from the area of Israel but it is a minority and mostly Bedouins.

It was Carter who blew up Islam. Carter screwed up the entire world by installing the Ayatollah who Carter thought was just a "nice old religious fellow", whereas the Shah was secular. In Carter's idiotic naïve mind, religious had to be better, right? While he may have thought he was doing 'the right thing', Carter unleashed radical Islam on the world and we are still dealing with it even today.

Check out the link to understand the breadth and depth of Carter's destruction.
https://allthatsinteresting.com/shah-of-iran-before-1979
Islam and Muslims have always been terrorists from the beginning. They have been killing each other since Muhammed convinced a bunch of sheep herders he was some kind of prophet.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2021, 11:58:23 pm »

Offline LegalAmerican

This must have went nowhere. We still have terrorists in elected office.

:bingo:
WHO,  TEROS...is a terrorists too and gay.

Offline LegalAmerican

Islam and Muslims have always been terrorists from the beginning. They have been killing each other since Muhammed convinced a bunch of sheep herders he was some kind of prophet.

Yes. Muslims believe in islam. Also SHARIA LAW.  www.thereligionofpeace.com  This link says it all! 
---------

Jihad Report
Dec 18, 2021 -
Dec 24, 2021

Attacks   30
Killed   167
Injured   96
Suicide Blasts   1
Countries   14

40,681 attacks by islam since 9-11.  MORE BEFORE. Just this, new starting point.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 12:19:53 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Before Carter, Iran was a popular vacation spot for people across the world including Americans.
If you got there after Carter, they will either torture/kill you or throw you in prison for life.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Before Carter, Iran was a popular vacation spot for people across the world including Americans.
If you got there after Carter, they will either torture/kill you or throw you in prison for life.

No worries .... Joe's in charge now.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Israel is surrounded by ethnostates, as well. They may not be "european" but they are ethnostates.

So Israel is "a racist European ethnostate"?
So what?  The world is filled mostly with
racist Asian ethnostates and racist African ethnostates.

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So what?

If it wasn't,it wouldn't still exist.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!