Author Topic: FDA approves new at-home rapid COVID-19 test  (Read 244 times)

Online corbe

FDA approves new at-home rapid COVID-19 test
« on: December 30, 2021, 08:34:36 pm »
FDA approves new at-home rapid COVID-19 test

by Virginia Aabram, Breaking News Reporter
December 30, 2021 11:19 AM

The Food and Drug Administration has granted emergency use authorization to a new at-home rapid COVID-19 test manufactured by Siemens Healthineers.

The German-American company's at-home test was approved by the agency Wednesday amid a coronavirus testing shortage as cases surge across the country. Siemens Healthineers said it expects to provide "tens of millions" of tests each month beginning in January.

“Undetected COVID-19 exposure is a major driver of community spread. With the CLINITEST Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test, consumers will have access to a fast, reliable, and convenient test to provide additional safety,” said Christoph Pedain, head of point of care diagnostics, in a statement. “Siemens Healthineers is proud to bring this high-quality test, already used and trusted by families, medical professionals, businesses and governments in many parts of the world, to the United States under FDA emergency use authorization.”

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fda-approves-new-at-home-rapid-covid-19-test
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online rustynail

Re: FDA approves new at-home rapid COVID-19 test
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2021, 08:54:46 pm »
Are they free?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2021, 09:11:51 pm »
Just go to a psychic or throw bones to find out if you have COVID.
It has the same or better accuracy than the so called 'test'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2021, 09:19:06 pm »
   I noticed a long line of people at my County Health Department for the Covid test, doubt if it's free. I am not gonna devolve what I was doing at the Sex Clinic this morning.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2021, 11:49:28 pm »

Nothing to see here.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org