Author Topic: Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping: Cracks forming in federal case  (Read 492 times)

Online corbe

Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping: Cracks forming in federal case
« on: December 30, 2021, 08:29:04 pm »
Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping: Cracks forming in federal case

by Andrew Kerr, Investigative Reporter
December 30, 2021 12:47 PM

Problems continue to pile up for federal prosecutors in the lead up to the March 8 trial for the five men charged with plotting to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

Prosecutors confirmed in mid-December they would not call on three FBI agents closely linked to the investigation due to allegations of personal and professional misconduct. Also in December, a key undercover informant involved in the case was charged with fraud in an unrelated case in Wisconsin.

In a pair of explosive filings submitted on Christmas Day and on Wednesday, defense attorneys presented evidence they said proves the FBI and its confidential informants "conceived and controlled every aspect" of the plot to kidnap Whitmer.

"These defendants had no desire whatsoever to kidnap anyone," the defense attorneys said in their filing.

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/gretchen-whitmer-kidnapping-cracks-forming-in-federal-case
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping: Cracks forming in federal case
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2021, 09:49:20 pm »
Apparently the most dangerous terrorist organization in America is the FBI.

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2022, 11:08:50 pm »
The defendants will hopefully be released. But nothing will happen to the creeps who built this house of cards, either.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2022, 12:12:07 am »
Apparently the most dangerous terrorist organization in America is the FBI.

:thumbsup:

Offline verga

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2022, 08:06:52 pm »
 :bkmk:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2022, 08:40:03 pm »
Whitmer ....   J6.....   Am I smelling a FBI False Flag trend my friends?  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.