Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: ‘I Think 2024 Is President Trump’s Election to Lose’  (Read 190 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham: ‘I Think 2024 Is President Trump’s Election to Lose’

Jeff Poor 29 Dec 2021

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) says the 2024 presidential election is former President Donald Trump’s “to lose” should he seek the White House again.

During an appearance on FNC’s “Hannity,” the South Carolina Republican explained how the GOP remembered Trump’s presidency fondly, declaring him the most successful president from a policy point of view since former President Ronald Reagan.

“Yes, if he wants it — unless there is something coming out of left field,” Graham said. “It’s his nomination if he wants it. The Republican base appreciated him. We don’t appreciate all of the things he does sometimes. But from a policy point of view, he was the most successful president since Reagan. It’s his nomination if he wants it. And he will be in the White House in 2024 if he runs a disciplined campaign.”

“What he should do, in my humble opinion, is remind people how he secured the border, how he took the fight to ISIS and destroyed the caliphate, how we were so much better off internationally, the Iran deal is a nightmare in the making for Israel, regain energy independence,” he continued. “I think 2024 is President Trump’s election to lose. 2022 is a blowout year for the Republicans in the House and the Senate if we talk about policy.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/29/lindsey-graham-i-think-2024-is-president-trumps-election-to-lose/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Lindsey Graham: ‘I Think 2024 Is President Trump’s Election to Lose’
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2021, 02:05:31 pm »
 Everything this cretin knows he's read in The Washington Post.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2021, 02:27:58 pm »
DUH!!!   *****rollingeyes*****
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2021, 02:34:25 pm »
Linzy is Pedo Joe's judiciary bitch.

Hannity's fondness for Graham is a mystery to me.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 02:35:35 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online rustynail

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2021, 02:38:08 pm »
Prancing Nancy boy says what?

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2021, 05:57:47 pm »
Linzy is Pedo Joe's judiciary bitch.

Hannity's fondness for Graham is a mystery to me.

Did it begin after the Kavanaugh hearings?  If so, I can understand it.  Graham's speech against the Democrats, "Boy, you guys want power. God, I hope you never get it. I hope the American people can see through this sham..." at least briefly endeared him to a lot of us on the right.
The exact opposite of the squish he usually shows himself to be.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 06:37:05 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2021, 06:46:52 pm »
DUH!!!   *****rollingeyes*****

lol.  Graham thinks, he needs to tell POTUS TRUMP...what to do and think?  :silly:  TRAITOR to the American people since obama!  (I only got into politics because of obama, could be traitor his whole terms) GRASSLEY, McConnell, same POS.
-------
With GOP like this, who needs enemy's? My president is doing what he can, with all kind of sabotage. May. 2019=L.A.
------------------------------------------------------------
GOP senator warns of 'holy hell to pay' if Trump fires Sessions
BY JORDAIN CARNEY - 07/27/17 11:07 AM EDT 424

GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham (S.C.) is warning President Trump that any move to fire Attorney General Jeff Sessions will spark backlash from lawmakers.

"If Jeff Sessions is fired, there will be holy hell to pay," Graham told reporters on Thursday morning.

Graham added that Trump's public criticism of Sessions is an effort to "marginalize" and "humiliate" the attorney general. The president's actions aren't "going over well" with his former colleagues, according to the senior Republican senator.

Graham also warned Trump against firing special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating any potential connections between the Trump campaign and Russia. Graham warned it "could be the beginning of the end of the Trump presidency."

Trump has stepped up his public criticism of Sessions, a former GOP senator and his first public supporter in the Senate. He has also warned that Mueller has multiple conflicts of interest that threaten his investigation.
In Trump's latest tweets venting his frustration on Wednesday morning, he questioned why Sessions didn't fire acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe — who has been a target of Trump's dating back to his presidential campaign.

Trump is reportedly considering trying to replace Sessions using a recess appointment, according to The Washington Post.

********Democrats have pledged to block any move by requiring the Senate to have pro-forma sessions throughout the August recess.*******

Graham added that if Trump wanted to fire Sessions he should use his authority to do so but should be ready to "accept the consequences."
Sessions, who served in the Senate for decades, is largely supported by his former GOP colleagues amid his escalating feud with the president.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, warned on Wednesday night that his panel would not take up an attorney general nomination this year — a move that could effectively stonewall Trump if he fires Sessions.

Graham echoed Grassley's pledge, saying there would not be a confirmation hearing for another attorney general in 2017.

Offline Right_in_Virginia