Author Topic: Aaron Rodgers bombshell: NFL secretly administering derided COVID drugs  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Aaron Rodgers bombshell: NFL secretly administering derided COVID drugs
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2022, 02:54:58 am »
According to the Mayo Clinic, the dosage for humans is weight based, at 0.2 mg/kg (milligrams per kilogram).

If you take the amount in the horse package (total weight of product), multiply by the concentration (0.0187) and divide that by the maximum weight (1250 lbs) it works out to be the same as the human dose.

So I just used the horse paste, set at my weight, which should be about a 20mg dose of Ivermectin.

@Smokin Joe

Is that a daily dosage?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2022, 03:21:29 am »
@Smokin Joe

Is that a daily dosage?
I took it once a day, with 50 mg zinc, 2000 mg Vitamin C and 5,000 iu D3 (and lots of water) for four days. On day three I added 1 24 hr claritin per day, and by day 5 I was noticeably better.
I stopped everything but the 50 mg Zinc, which I kept going for a couple of days.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2022, 03:30:24 am »
I took it once a day, with 50 mg zinc, 2000 mg Vitamin C and 5,000 iu D3 (and lots of water) for four days. On day three I added 1 24 hr claritin per day, and by day 5 I was noticeably better.
I stopped everything but the 50 mg Zinc, which I kept going for a couple of days.

Thanks for the input.  I had thought that a horse dose was higher per wt than a human dose, but they appear to be almost identical.  The horse syringe comes to 22.75 mg per 250/lbs which is not far off from the 0.2mg/kg you suggested.

I squeezed it out onto a spoon and then poured honey over it.  Still alive so far.  Will be making lots of horse noises over the next couple of days just to bug the wife.  Again, thanks.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2022, 03:37:42 am »
Thanks for the input.  I had thought that a horse dose was higher per wt than a human dose, but they appear to be almost identical.  The horse syringe comes to 22.75 mg per 250/lbs which is not far off from the 0.2mg/kg you suggested.

I squeezed it out onto a spoon and then poured honey over it.  Still alive so far.  Will be making lots of horse noises over the next couple of days just to bug the wife.  Again, thanks.
Well, I have always been a bit of a neigh-sayer myself, so I didn't notice any change... :silly:
By my math, 250 lbs/2.2 kg/lb=113.6kg, *0.2=22.73 mg, so it's pretty darned close.
I pray you do as well with it as I did!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 03:40:34 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2022, 06:41:52 am »
Guys!  lol  :bolt:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 06:44:19 am by LegalAmerican »

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2022, 01:03:18 pm »
I was also using the 0.2mg/kg dosage as well. I just took a look again at the I-Mask+ Protocol and it shows:

0.2mg/kg dosage - for Chronic Prevention - twice a week for as long as disease risk is elevated
 0.4mg/kg dosage - for Post COVID-19 Exposure Prevention - one dose today, repeat after 48 hours
 0.4–0.6 mg/kg dosage - for Early Treatment -  one dose daily, take for 5 days or until recovered

I am going to increase the dosage I use, when needed again, to the 0.4-0.6 mg/kg level.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2022, 01:41:49 pm »
I would not surprise me if the elites are getting the same treatments they tell us not to get
Countdown to Resignation

Online mountaineer

« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2022, 02:17:39 pm »
I would not surprise me if the elites are getting the same treatments they tell us not to get
I seriously doubt the elites ever were subjected to the so-called vaccine, due to the risk of dangerous side effects. It makes sense that they receive treatments not permitted for the hoi polloi.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org