Author Topic: Aaron Rodgers bombshell: NFL secretly administering derided COVID drugs  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND  By Art Moore 12/29/2021

'If science can't be questioned ... it's propaganda'

Treatments for COVID-19 incorporating hot-button drugs such as ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are being secretly adopted by National Football League teams, according to one of the NFL's biggest stars.

"I do know, behind the scenes — this is 100% true — there are many teams who are recommending a lot of the same treatments that I got for their players," Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers said in an interview Tuesday with Pat McAfee's SirusXM show.

Rodgers was referring to his highly publicized bout last month with COVID-19, from which he quickly recovered.

"If science can't be questioned, it's not science anymore. It's propaganda," Rodgers said. "That's the truth."

Along with ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, Rodgers was treated for COVID-19 with monoclonal antibodies, zinc, and vitamins C and D. The Packers star told McAfee the treatment was recommended by podcaster and friend Joe Rogan, who recovered quickly from his own bout with COVID-19.

"I'm not some uneducated person who's throwing stuff out there," Rodgers said. "If you want to rip on me because I took horse dewormer, and whatever else you want to talk about, that's fine. But I also got better in 48 hours. And I had symptoms."

The reference was to ivermectin, which establishment media, in lock step, derided as "horse dewormer," ignoring the fact that it has been administered more than 4 billion times and has antiviral properties shown to be effective in treatment of COVID in dozens of studies.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/aaron-rodgers-bombshell-nfl-secretly-administering-derided-covid-drugs/

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Aaron Rodgers bombshell: NFL secretly administering derided COVID drugs
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2021, 12:36:07 am »
Aaron Rodgers talks about Covid w/ Pat McAfee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DKlo_ePE-M&t=8s

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2021, 03:46:24 am »
So a football celebrity has no problem scoring some ivermectin.  But if I ask for some, I get turned down.

Looks like I may have the Rona right now.  But there are zero treatments available to me.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2021, 04:03:01 am »
So a football celebrity has no problem scoring some ivermectin.  But if I ask for some, I get turned down.

Looks like I may have the Rona right now.  But there are zero treatments available to me.

What are your symptoms? 

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2021, 04:48:02 am »
What are your symptoms?

Fever and massive headache.  Wife and SIL have it too, but their symptoms are different.  Once has cough and sore throat.  The other fatigue and congestion.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2021, 10:29:13 pm »

At home treatment: (Click for larger view)

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2021, 10:51:38 pm »
At home treatment: (Click for larger view)

Zinc   

HCQ     (Not available.  Even if I find a doctor willing to prescirbe, pharmacies refuse to fill prescriptions.)

Prednisone   (Not needed at this point)

Aspirin    (975 mg every four hours)

Also taking Vitamin D, Vitamin C, quercetin, zinc, and melatonin.  Fever has broken.  Temp back to normal.  Head ache gone, but body aches remain.  Occasional cough.  Appetite returning.

Finding a Covid test at this point may prove impossible.  So I'll wait 3 weeks and then get an antibody test, really the only test that matters.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2021, 11:40:18 pm »
Hoodat wrote:
"Looks like I may have the Rona right now.  But there are zero treatments available to me."

Durvet ivermectin paste 1.87  carrot flavored
Try Agway or Tractor Supply or other places that offer horse care products.

A useful graphic (may have already been posted):
Open image in a new window to see full-sized, save to hard drive.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2021, 12:05:27 am »
@Fishrrman

Thanks for that.  There is a Tractor Supply in a neighboring county.  Will give them a visit tomorrow.  Probably should have been better repaired.  I see these stores all the time when in Louisiana, but never walked into one.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2021, 12:53:52 am »
I have purchased Ivomec (Ivermectin) for many years now at feed stores. The first time I let it slip that I was purchasing it to treat my dogs. I was immediately, read the "Riot Act", that I was Never, to Ever Say, it was to treat my dogs. So for then on I just asked for it and never said why I was purchasing it and was never asked.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2021, 12:55:19 am »
I have purchased Ivomec (Ivermectin) for many years now at feed stores. The first time I let it slip that I was purchasing it to treat my dogs. I was immediately, read the "Riot Act", that I was Never, to Ever Say, it was to treat my dogs. So for then on I just asked for it and never said why I was purchasing it and was never asked.

I'll tell them I gave my daughter a pony for Christmas.  Think that will work?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2021, 01:04:47 am »
I'll tell them I gave my daughter a pony for Christmas.  Think that will work?

Don't volunteer and just answer that if asked. That should work.

Now if you want the Ivomec Injectable, you could say you gave her a pot bellied pig.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2021, 01:11:46 am »
I got it.  I'll tell them my pot-bellied pig has covid.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2021, 01:58:59 am »
@Hoodat  do you think you got this during Christmas?

Do you think it was just Covid or Delta or the new variant Omicron?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2021, 02:10:45 am »
@Hoodat  do you think you got this during Christmas?

Do you think it was just Covid or Delta or the new variant Omicron?

My SIL caught it from someone she was working with in Tennessee.  That person was jabbed, but took a test that came back positive, and didn't tell anyone.  After my SIL came to our house for Christmas, she began to show symptoms.  Person later confessed.

My older son's wedding rehearsal was on the 27th, so we had gotten at-home tests as a requirement for the venue.  My SIL tested positive, but my wife and I negative.  The night of the wedding (28th), my wife started getting symptoms.  The next day, I started getting symptoms.  We assume this is Covid since we are in the same house with my SIL, but have no test proof.  My younger son is symptom-free.

It is next to impossible to get home test kits now.  Will get an antibody test in mid Jan.  Symptom-wise, the three of us are all improving.  SIL drove back to Tennessee.  I'm debating whether ivermectin is even necessary at this point.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 02:11:36 am by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2021, 02:17:28 am »
Well I'm glad you are feeling better..although you and your wife had a few bad days it sounds like it wasn't severe...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2021, 04:28:00 am »
Zinc   

HCQ     (Not available.  Even if I find a doctor willing to prescirbe, pharmacies refuse to fill prescriptions.)

Also taking Vitamin D, Vitamin C, quercetin, zinc, and melatonin.  Fever has broken.  Temp back to normal.  Head ache gone, but body aches remain.  Occasional cough.  Appetite returning.

Finding a Covid test at this point may prove impossible.  So I'll wait 3 weeks and then get an antibody test, really the only test that matters.

Great news. If my prescription for ivermectin cannot be filled, I will be at Tractor Supply as well.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2021, 07:29:37 am »
Fever and massive headache.  Wife and SIL have it too, but their symptoms are different.  Once has cough and sore throat.  The other fatigue and congestion.

Hope you all get well quickly.  I used, sliver, Zinc, green tea, Elderberry tincture.  Then I recently found, homemade hydroxyacloroquine on internet.  Unless, you already got all the good stuff from doctor.  Something is better than nothing.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2021, 07:35:06 am »
Zinc   

Just grapefruit and lemon peels, simmered for about 3 hours. I made some.
---------------------
Home Recipe For Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) , cool down the liquid with LID on
1,084,472 viewsAug 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jwPeeagXiM

QUININE | NATURE'S FORM OF HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnjmESI9wkA
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 07:36:58 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2021, 08:34:33 am »

Good luck with that now... They have flat cut it off from the supply side around here. Can't get ivermectin at the feed stores at all.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2021, 12:10:42 pm »
Good luck with that now... They have flat cut it off from the supply side around here. Can't get ivermectin at the feed stores at all.

I did a quick on-line search and found several sites that show they ship and have it in stock. Prices have risen due to supply and demand.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2021, 12:20:00 pm »
Hope you all get well quickly.  I used, sliver, Zinc, green tea, Elderberry tincture.  Then I recently found, homemade hydroxyacloroquine on internet.  Unless, you already got all the good stuff from doctor.  Something is better than nothing.

The recipe you found contains limonene, not hydroxychloroquine. No matter what is claimed.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2021, 06:10:31 pm »
I did a quick on-line search and found several sites that show they ship and have it in stock. Prices have risen due to supply and demand.

I am looking around on the street for a pill form... Y'all should have a brisk trade coming across the border down there, seeing as how you can buy em like a pack of chicklets down south without a prescription.

So far, they ain't made it up the pipe this far...  :shrug: :whistle:

Offline berdie

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2021, 09:23:40 pm »
I am looking around on the street for a pill form... Y'all should have a brisk trade coming across the border down there, seeing as how you can buy em like a pack of chicklets down south without a prescription.

So far, they ain't made it up the pipe this far...  :shrug: :whistle:

It would be my luck to get busted making the purchase....and end up in prison for buying...you know "the thing". :rolling:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2021, 09:41:14 pm »
The recipe you found contains limonene, not hydroxychloroquine. No matter what is claimed.

True, but that is only part of it. The white PITH is the quinine. You can add ginger. All old world recipes. THEY WORK. I see no point in your negative comment.  You think pioneers, Indians had a pharmacy to go to? It is about being self sufficient, helping yourself,  and again, something is better than NOTHING!  "The LOST WAYS".
-----------
Mama natural and beyond

WHAT IS HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE EXACTLY? IT IS NOTHING BUT QUININE. SOMETHING THAT ANYONE CAN MAKE AT HOME!

QUININE HAS MANY USES AND APPLICATIONS. IT IS ANALGESIC, ANESTHETIC, ANTI -ARRHYTHMIC, ANTIBACTERIAL, ANTIMALARIAL, ANTIMICROBIAL, ANTIPARASITIC, ANTIPYRETIC, ANTISEPTIC, ANTISPASMODIC, ANTIVIRAL, ASTRINGENT, BACTERICIDE, CYTOTOXIC, FEBRIFUGE, FUNGICIDE, INSECTICIDE, NERVINE!

TAKE ZINC WITH THIS RECIPE, THE ZINC PROPELS THE QUININE INTO CELLS FOR A MUCH FASTER HEALING.

Storage : it will last few weeks in the fridge or can be freeze in ice cubes then put in zip lock bag in the freezer which can last few months!

Quinine can be made out of the peelings of grapefruits and lemons, but especially grapefruits. Do not take the lid off of the pot till it cools completely as this will allow the quinine to escape in the steam. Sweeten the tea with raw honey or stevia since it will be bitter from quinine ! For preventative,Take 1 tablespoon daily or with symptoms every couple of hours .Discontinue as soon as you get better. Pease share this to your love ones and allow them to see that God in all of his glory, provides us with all that we need in his amazing creation.

Disclaimer: I am not a traditional medical doctor of any sorts and only offer this from my own data research of DuckDuckGo.com and it is up to the individual reading this to do their own research with this information what they want .