Author Topic: "Tornadic Supercells" Possible In South As Storms Intensify  (Read 718 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
"Tornadic Supercells" Possible In South As Storms Intensify
« on: December 29, 2021, 09:42:03 pm »
"Tornadic Supercells" Possible In South As Storms Intensify

by Tyler Durden
Wednesday, Dec 29, 2021 - 03:45 PM

Northern portions of Alabama and Mississippi and parts of Tennessee are at risk of tornadoes, damaging hail, and high winds on Wednesday afternoon and evening, according to the National Weather Service (NWS).

A tornado watch has been issued for Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee until late Wednesday evening.

"A few tornadic supercells are possible, along with sporadic damaging gusts and isolated severe hail," NWS said.

more
https://www.zerohedge.com/weather/tornadic-supercells-possible-south-storms-intensify
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 10:07:36 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: "Tornadic Supercells" Possible In South As Storms Intensify
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2021, 09:51:01 pm »
   Aaaaaaa.  So much global warming going on!  This has been my coldest year yet, that I can remember in Nevada!   Lasting the longest. 

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2021, 09:51:22 pm »
Everyone in the path be careful, and stay safe!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2022, 07:52:25 am »
Tornado hit two miles from me... The map in the original post about shows about the most dangerous area in America for tornados... and I am sitting smack in the middle of it. Draw a triangle from Huntsville Al to Birmingham Al to Chattanooga TN (back to Huntsville) and keep tabs every year. When it gets close to 80 degrees in the South in Winter, something is gonna break loose.... tonight it is actually snowing. 
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 07:56:37 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....