Author Topic: Anderson Cooper floats withholding Social Security from unvaxxed, fact-checkers lib-splain  (Read 289 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anderson Cooper floats withholding Social Security from unvaxxed, fact-checkers lib-splain
December 29, 2021 | Chris Donaldson

Social media exploded after a clip of CNN anchor Anderson Cooper appearing to suggest that the vaccine-hesitant could be denied Social Security was posted on Christmas Eve and drew a fierce response from Twitter users worried about the lengths to which the government might go to enforce compliance.

But don’t be mad. He didn’t really mean what he said as an endorsement. Outlets like AP have jumped to lib-splain his question as “only a question.” Thanks for clearing that up, guys!

The clip was from an August 4 interview with Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates, a man who has championed vaccines and has been a regular presence on television since the outbreak of the COVID pandemic and who, like Dr. Anthony Fauci, relishes serving up doomsday predictions about the virus.

During the interview on “Anderson Cooper 360,” the host and Gates discussed a variety of topics including the billionaire’s relationship with deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead in his cell in a high-security prison where he was awaiting trial, and the conversation turned to the problem of coercing the unvaxxed into obedience.

While Cooper did not explicitly call for such a severe measure, many believed that he at least floated the idea which clearly delighted the snickering Gates.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/12/29/anderson-cooper-floats-withholding-social-security-from-unvaxxed-fact-checkers-lib-splain-1181477/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
More utterly by definition "Fascist" ideas from the fascistic so called 'Liberals'.
As I said before, they are idiots who are barking up the wrong tree.
What happens when they find out that most of the 'vile unvaccinated' are illegals and Blacks?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Okay, just give me the money I have paid in over the last 50 years, with (compound) interest, and we'll call it good.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Okay, just give me the money I have paid in over the last 50 years, with (compound) interest, and we'll call it good.

My sentiments exactly.  I ran the numbers a few years ago, and based on my contributions and life expectancy, my effective yield was something like -4%.   What an investment.  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Also since he has a strong history of complaining about being prosecuted for his faggotry, pretty strong  hypocricy for him to take this position with anyone.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So the rich little communist fascist wants to withhold from people the Social Security they paid for during their working years unless they are good little proletariat slaves. I would tell him to eat feces and fornicate himself, but for him it wouldn't be an insult just another Saturday night.

Offline Kamaji

Wow.  The fascism is strong in this one.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If you don't take the vaccine, we'll kill this dog.

Then... we'll kill YOU.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If you don't take the vaccine, we'll kill this dog.

Then... we'll kill YOU.
That's a running meme on other forums.
TAKE THE VACCINE (which does not work btw) FOR YOUR HEALTH! OR WE WILL KILL YOU!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.