Author Topic: Marines say they're being 'crushed' over vaccine refusal: 'A political purge'  (Read 542 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Marines say they're being 'crushed' over vaccine refusal: 'A political purge'
Fox News, Dec 29, 2021

EXCLUSIVE: U.S. Marines are being "crushed" by President Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate as thousands face dismissal for their continued refusal to get the shot, several active-duty Marines told Fox News Digital.

To date, 169 Marines have been discharged for refusing the vaccine, and thousands more face the same fate after the Department of Defense’s mandate on all active-duty service members went into effect for the Marine Corps on Nov. 28.

Marines are allowed to apply for a religious exemption, but so far not a single application regarding the COVID-19 vaccine, or any vaccine for that matter, has been approved, a Marine Corps spokesman told Fox News.

Several Marines who refuse to get the shot were granted anonymity by Fox News Digital, so they could speak freely. They said they are witnessing a "political purge" by the Biden administration that is forcing out the military’s "best and brightest" over deeply held beliefs they say are protected by the First Amendment.

"There’s something fundamentally wrong at this point with our nation’s leadership," said a major with more than 17 years of active service. "We are facing an unconstitutional edict that I think is very targeted as a political purge, taking out some of the best and brightest soldiers, sailors, airmen, Marines and guardians from the Space Force."

A lieutenant colonel with more than 19 years of active service said it appears that the military, specifically the Marine Corps, is discharging service members "as fast as they can and as brutally as they can, damaging every Marine as much as they can on the way out."

More:  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/marines-being-crushed-vaccine-refusal-political-purge

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
After seeing Milley speak, I think we all knew this was coming. If not for COVID, it would be something else. The American Marxists have always been jealous that the Military is primarily patriotic and is what they call rightwing. They see an opportunity to change this with clueless Biden and are moving as fast as they can to get it done irreversibly as quickly as possible.

Like almost everything, this has nothing to do with COVID. It is all about the Left consolidating power.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Killer Clouds

They will have worse problems replenishing the military. It's been hard enough to recruit before the china plague BS.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

They will have worse problems replenishing the military. It's been hard enough to recruit before the china plague BS.
Maybe not. With increased signing bonuses and lowered physical requirements, with illegals and American minorities along with homosexuals, transsexuals, and leftwing females, they can shore up the numbers if not the military readiness or capabilities.

Also, this type of soldier will be much more willing to attack Americans and American targets which handshakes well with America's drastic decrease of interest in any foreign wars since Afghanistan. The focus of the military since Biden/Milley has been domestic, not so much international. Everything Milley is doing fits this goal perfectly.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

I agree as I have posted the below about 12 times!  Lloyd Austin.  Sec. of defense, is purging all RIGHTS as extremists from military.  I post his 60 " video, complaining about being black, giving away his power to a white person, reading his briefs.  He dresss in civilian clothes and no one knows he is the general.  I WOULD NOT KNOW! 

MILLEY BACKS HIM UP at briefings, when AUSTIN does not know how to answer.  I say both on the down low. They support, C.R.T. IN MILITARY and gays.  Austin supports BLM. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRiuKPKEsdo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzruyGx5XYA&t=262s

Offline LegalAmerican

Milley runs to his rescue.  Austin is POS.  I say both, on the down low.  NO HETERO....would support gays. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHpJmk3skwI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncINEkZPIuk
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 02:03:52 am by LegalAmerican »