Author Topic: Lone gunman goes on shooting rampage through six locations across Colorado leaving four dead and thr  (Read 1792 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lone gunman goes on shooting rampage through six locations across Colorado leaving four dead and three injured, including cop fighting for his life, before suspect is killed

Five people were killed and three injured, including a cop, in a killing spree that occurred across the greater Denver area Monday night
    Police say the gunman - whose identity remains unknown - fired shots at six locations across the city
    Witnesses described gunman as a tall, blonde man wearing a trench coat 
    The gunman was fatally shot after he opened fire at officers and struck one in the back; the cop was in surgery
    The motive behind the 'killing spree' remains unknown and an investigation into the incidents is ongoing
    Officials are asking residents to keep the victims, specifically the officer, in their thoughts and prayers during this tough time

By Natasha Anderson For Dailymail.Com

Published: 02:25 EST, 28 December 2021 | Updated: 16:32 EST, 28 December 2021

Five people in Colorado were killed and three were wounded, including a police officer shot in the back, during a shooting spree by a lone gunman that spread from Denver and into a suburb on Monday night.

Police say the suspected gunman - who has not yet been identified - fired shots at six locations across Denver and the nearby suburb of Lakewood.

The suspect, described by witnesses as a tall, blonde man wearing a trench coat, was fatally shot after he opened fire at officers and struck one in the back. Police say the cop was in surgery overnight.

The above map shows where the incidents in Monday night's killing spree occurred

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10349281/Shooting-spree-leaves-five-dead-three-hurt-gun-battle-spread-Denver.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The motive behind the 'killing spree' remains unknown [/quote

How about "Batshit Crazy"? That seems like a "good fit" to me.

And,"No,that is NOT an excuse". There IS no rational excuse for that sort of thing,and you are wasting your time looking for a reason that makes sense.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Sick, crazy, evil - take your pick.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

Sick, crazy, evil - take your pick.

ALL.   SUICIDE BY COP.

Offline mountaineer

Police identify 47-year-old man who killed 5 people, injured 2 others in Lakewood, Denver shooting spree
PUBLISHED: December 28, 2021 at 6:58 p.m. | UPDATED: December 28, 2021 at 6:58 p.m.
By Elise Schmelzer, Denver Post

The 47-year-old man who shot and killed five people and injured two others during an hour-long killing spree across Denver and Lakewood was previously under investigation by law enforcement, police said at a news conference Tuesday.

Police identified the shooter as Lyndon McLeod, 47, and said he knew many of the people he targeted. McLeod had previously been investigated by law enforcement in 2020 and 2021 but the investigations did not lead to state or federal charges, Denver police Chief Paul Pazen said.

“This individual was on the radar of law enforcement,” Pazen said. ...  Boston Herald

Offline mountaineer

Alleged Denver gunman who killed five self-published gruesome novels filled with murder
KATE FELDMAN - 1h ago
Lyndon McLeod brought his violent novels to life Monday night when he allegedly gunned down five people, targeting tattoo shops around Denver.

McLeod, 47, was identified by police Tuesday as the suspect in a cross-city “killing spree” that left five dead and three injured, including an officer. He was eventually killed by police.

Denver police Chief Paul Pazen confirmed Tuesday that McLeod had been “on the radar of law enforcement” and had been investigated in 2020 and 2021, but no charges were ever filed and Pazen did not specify the nature of the investigations.

But books written under a pen name seem to shed more light on McLeod’s predilections before the deadly shooting rampage.

A three-book series called “Sanction,” written under the pseudonym Roman McClay and self-published under Flat Black Ink Corp., McLeod’s old company, tells violent, misogynistic stories that one Amazon reviewer described as an “800-page alt-right rant.”

“This book is packed full of rants on diversity, women, and globalization. There are fantasies of killing people involved in the BLM movement, and bizarre threats to Ben Shapiro/Sam Harris/and others. While others may be guilty of ignoring the necessity of violence in some extreme situations, this book fetishizes violence as the great equalizer,” the review reads....
NY Daily News via MSN

Note, it's an Amazon reviewer who called him alt-right, which means essentially nothing. But whew! At least he's white.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Prayers up for the victims and their families.

I wonder what motivated the shooter or made him snap?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Some of his victims had something to do with tattooing. Maybe he took one look at that mess on his torso and decided to exact revenge.

Online Smokin Joe

Some of his victims had something to do with tattooing. Maybe he took one look at that mess on his torso and decided to exact revenge.
It could be. Even taking the accounts of his books with a grain of salt, i suppose if one lives in a fantasy world of exacting violent vengeance against those who do them wrong long enough, it might bleed over into their reality. I wonder if drugs or alcohol were involved?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Marina Medvin
@MarinaMedvin
HERO Lakewood Police Officer  Ashley Ferris was shot in the abdomen by the mass murderer in  Denver who already killed five people— shot back & killed him while she was wounded & on the ground.
He feared the emasculation of men. Glad Ferris justified his fears.

8:30 AM · Dec 30, 2021

Story:
... Last year, McLeod went on a tirade about emasculated men.

“Our entire society is made up of s— little f— who insult badasses & get away with it because law enforcement & social norms protect the WEAK from the STRONG. I’m over it. The weak better buckle up… s— is about to get real,” he said, according to the outlet.  ...
NY POst

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Alleged Denver gunman who killed five self-published gruesome novels filled with murder
KATE FELDMAN - 1h agoNY Daily News via MSN

The suspect, described by witnesses as a tall, blonde man wearing a trench coat, was fatally shot after he opened fire at officers and struck one in the back. Police say the cop was in surgery overnight.

Unless he bleached his hair before going on his shooting spree, that's some pretty bad eye-witnessing.
Let it burn.

Offline mountaineer

Mike Cernovich discusses his experience with McLeod:
Cernovich
@Cernovich
A guy who stalked me to the point I told him to never contact me:

- made actionable death threats (I’ve seen them, won’t dox victims)
- reported to law enforcement
- visited by FBI in 2020
- went on a revenge killing spree in 2021
Let’s see these 2020 police reports.

Why do so many mass shooters have previous contact with FBI?
The Pulse Nightclub shooter had been reported. No action taken.
It’s time to find out why this is a pattern.

For my own safety I am making this public.
I have a very strong idea what was going on.
Someone tries way too hard to get close to me, to point I tell him to never contact me, and then he goes on rampage.
You don’t need to be a genius to put 2 plus 2 together.

Whether this guy was an informant who went off the rails, or a stalker who was given a pass (he should have been in jail), I don’t know. But I haven’t slept at all.
Something is really “off,” and I believe this was an off the books op designed to target me.  ...

More at this twitter thread (remove space between https: and //): https: //twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1476664014700572673

Offline LegalAmerican

KATE FELDMAN - 1h agoNY Daily News via MSN

Note, it's an Amazon reviewer who called him alt-right, which means essentially nothing. But whew! At least he's white.

What is that dark stuff on his body?  ALL TATTOOS?  No "right," conservative,  would  do that to himself.  SO...that is a
LEFTY!  Actually,  ALT-LEFT!   Always, LEFTS, who do killings....since Lincoln.  Scalise shooting.  Reagan shooting.  JFK? =LBJ?

Online roamer_1

What is that dark stuff on his body?  ALL TATTOOS?  No "right," conservative,  would  do that to himself.  SO...that is a
LEFTY!  Actually,  ALT-LEFT!   Always, LEFTS, who do killings....since Lincoln.  Scalise shooting.  Reagan shooting.  JFK? =LBJ?

Yeah... No. I am acquainted with PLENTY of Conservative folks that wear gypsy leather (bikers) that are rightly covered in tatts. Ain't my particular thing (I ain't got any), but your judgement in this is flat out wrong.

Offline LegalAmerican

TDS!   snort, snort.... 888mouth

Offline LegalAmerican

Yeah... No. I am acquainted with PLENTY of Conservative folks that wear gypsy leather (bikers) that are rightly covered in tatts. Ain't my particular thing (I ain't got any), but your judgement in this is flat out wrong.

Hi @Roamer.  No. No conservative, would have a bunch of tats, like his.  Military men, from long ago, would have one maybe.  They are pretending to be, conservatives. Bikers are not conservatives. Some, maybe very good people at heart, but NOT conservative.  Ta.  888high58888

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Satanic druggy for what I can discern. Was raided for pot operation and left all kinds of painted skulls around his property.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2021/12/29/lyndon-mcleod-couple-home-denver-shooting-spree/
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online roamer_1

Hi @Roamer.  No. No conservative, would have a bunch of tats, like his.  Military men, from long ago, would have one maybe.  They are pretending to be, conservatives. Bikers are not conservatives. Some, maybe very good people at heart, but NOT conservative.  Ta.  888high58888

Absolutely flat out wrong. MOST bikers tend to be Conservative. At least out here, and 'out here' would be the midwest, west, and desert southwest. And they have a presence on most Conservative forums (to include this one).

Online roamer_1

And to extend that, I know plenty of good Christian folks that got all tatted up in their misspent youth... Even some with prison tatts (a fair portion of my friends are as such).

Often they are worn as battle scars by those who have made it through to being saved. Flat wrong minded to be critical of such as these.

Online Smokin Joe

In this instance, you prove your ignorance. Several of us here are Bikers. Those we ride with aren't the teevee fictional criminal bunch, but crews like Fire and Iron or the Vietnam Veterans MC.

Tattoos, while a personal choice, abound.

Don't confuse "white collar conservatives" with the ideas and principles, which are commonly held by ferociously independent blue collar conservatives as well.

As for me, no ink, but that is just because I haven't seen anything I want to wear that long, but I know a lot of staunch conservatives with multiple tattoos, They don't get them on their faces. Most of the recent vets (Gulf War on) I know have more than one. With IEDs it makes it easier to sort the bodies/parts.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

In this instance, you prove your ignorance. Several of us here are Bikers. Those we ride with aren't the teevee fictional criminal bunch, but crews like Fire and Iron or the Vietnam Veterans MC.

I kinda figured you'd be around to put in your two cents, Smoke...  :beer: :seeya:

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Your willful ignorance of what constitutes a "conservative", let alone a Christian is noted.  I know many righteous folks who bear tats and I'll entrust my life and the lives of my loved ones to them before the likes of you.  God sees how you treat (and judge) others.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline LegalAmerican

Tattoos, while a personal choice, abound.

Don't confuse "white collar conservatives" with the ideas and principles, which are commonly held by ferociously independent blue collar conservatives as well.

As for me, no ink, but that is just because I haven't seen anything I want to wear that long, but I know a lot of staunch conservatives with multiple tattoos, They don't get them on their faces. Most of the recent vets (Gulf War on) I know have more than one. With IEDs it makes it easier to sort the bodies/parts.

Disagree.  Most people start out as liberals, then with age, become conservatives. So young liberals got their tats, then became conservatives later in years, but still show their immaturity time. (Getting tats)  Even I was a liberal in my 20's!  I didn't know enough; now I do.  I am not against any bikers!  See, you said NO INK, for you. CONSERVATIVES, would not want to deface their bodies. Nor face.  Tats have become a fad in our society.  I just don't go, for most fads. No need for tats. Maybe, we have a different idea what 'conservative' means. 

I broke out of my mold, and did a glamour shot at age 45!  First time. Age 48, breast cancer, part of left breast removed.
It looks risqué, but you see more in a bathing suit.  Normally, I would NOT do something like that. They had to give me wine, to calm me down, from being so nervous !  So, now I have pictures of my former self, without scar on breast.

Online Smokin Joe

Disagree.  Most people start out as liberals, then with age, become conservatives. So young liberals got their tats, then became conservatives later in years, but still show their immaturity time. (Getting tats)  Even I was a liberal in my 20's!  I didn't know enough; now I do.  I am not against any bikers!  See, you said NO INK, for you. CONSERVATIVES, would not want to deface their bodies. Nor face.  Tats have become a fad in our society.  I just don't go, for most fads. No need for tats. Maybe, we have a different idea what 'conservative' means. 

I broke out of my mold, and did a glamour shot at age 45!  First time. Age 48, breast cancer, part of left breast removed.
It looks risqué, but you see more in a bathing suit.  Normally, I would NOT do something like that. They had to give me wine, to calm me down, from being so nervous !  So, now I have pictures of my former self, without scar on breast.
But you miss my point. While there are some things conservatives would never have tattooed on themselves, other lasting devotions often are. As you said, it is a fad in most circles.

But a Conservative is not determined by appearance, and many of the most heinous leftists look what is considered "respectable". Being Conservative is determined by the set of life principles you live by and believe, at least in a political and moral sense and has nothing to do with more superficial appearances.

What you seem to miss, is that riding motorcycles has at its root one seminal characteristic: a sense of freedom. Ask any biker and they will tell you.

C S Lewis

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

So, do you or do you NOT believe in conversion?  Your judgemental approach (based on your comments) to appearances for appearance's sake says much.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.