Author Topic: Wife of Alex Jones arrested after allegedly beating him on head over 20 times Christmas Eve  (Read 356 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wife of Alex Jones arrested after allegedly beating him on head over 20 times Christmas Eve
December 28, 2021 | Frank Webster

Notorious radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones did not have the most joyous of all Christmas celebrations this year, as his wife was taken into police custody in Austin, TX after reportedly giving the Infowars founder a rather savage Christmas Eve beating.

Erika Wulff Jones, 43, was arrested on Friday night at around 8:45pm and charged with misdemeanor charges of assault and resisting arrest after she allegedly struck Jones on the head “over 20 times,” according to Travis County police reports obtained by the Daily Beast.

“It’s a private family matter that happened on Christmas Eve,” Jones told The Associated Press. “I love my wife and care about her and it appears to be some kind of medication imbalance.”

Mr. Jones had called 911 and told a dispatcher that his wife had struck him over the head multiple times and was “holding a polished club in her hand” and attempting to “hit him with it.”

The Daily Beast also reported:

Jones later told police that “Erika had hit him with both closed fists and open hands on his head in front of their child,” the affidavit stated.

According to Jones, Erika had accused him of “cheating on her,” leading to a violent altercation as the duo bathed their child. (Jones has three other children from a previous marriage.)

Erika allegedly struck Jones “over 20 times,” including once over the head with a bottle, “possibly shampoo,” causing the contents to get on his face and “cause burning to his eyes,” the report continued. “[Jones] stated he tried to get away from her in the master bedroom, and she followed him with a stone ball trying to strike him.”

It was at this point, police wrote, that Jones was “in fear for his life.”

Police located a stone, weighing approximately five pounds, in the primary bedroom, “consistent” with the alleged weapon. Jones told police that she never hit him with the stone, but “threw it at his head, missing by inches.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/12/28/wife-of-alex-jones-arrested-after-allegedly-beating-him-on-head-over-20-times-christmas-eve-1181362/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

I want to care, but .......

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Video of alleged incident:

22222frying pan

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It was a false flag attack. His wife is an actress working with the Mossad—and it's Bush's fault. No man could survive that many blows to the head!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LegalAmerican

I want to care, but .......

I ask.  Why do do many men, "like" crazy?  Not unusual.  Great sex?  Normal women, are great at it too.  Men seem to like the bitch and crazy.  Some do get tired of it...after a while.  Not enough. 

I can see someone get upset, maybe one hit attempt,  but this woman is OUT OF HER MIND!  Over something she suspects is going on!  No proof.  He is no conspiracy theorist either.  99%  44/100  accuracy. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

He doesn't really have anything.   lol. 

Online roamer_1

I ask.  Why do do many men, "like" crazy?  Not unusual.  Great sex?  Normal women, are great at it too.  Men seem to like the bitch and crazy.  Some do get tired of it...after a while.  Not enough. 

All women are crazy... Or better said, have some crazy that gets loose and comes out now and then...
It's finding the right KIND of crazy that is the elemental search that keeps a man seeking...  :shrug: :whistle:

Offline mountaineer

It was a false flag attack. His wife is an actress working with the Mossad—and it's Bush's fault. No man could survive that many blows to the head!
000hehehehe
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
This was actually a faked beating using a crisis actor playing his wife.  It is all part of a classified exercise by federal intelligence agencies to try to discredit Jones because he has been getting a little too close to the truth. Now you know. You can disregard everything anyone else is saying.