Author Topic: House of Representatives Votes to Eradicate Blasphemy Against Islam  (Read 547 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 28, 2021
House of Representatives Votes to Eradicate Blasphemy Against Islam
By Arvind Kumar

The House of Representatives has passed a bill which seeks to eradicate blasphemy against Islam.  The bill, H.R. 5665, is truly remarkable as it amounts to Congress making a law respecting the establishment of Islam and reducing the United States government into a tool of the world’s ayatollahs.

The actual text of the bill not only seeks to eradicate blasphemy against Islam around the world – and solely against Islam at that – but even requires the federal government to reorganize some portions of the State Department along the lines of an Islamic religious institution which will be responsible for interpreting the Quran.  For example, the text of the bill mandates that “[t]he Secretary of State shall establish within the Department of State an Office” and the “purpose” of the office is described as “[m]onitoring and combating acts of Islamophobia and Islamophobic incitement that occur in foreign countries.”  That is, the State Department is required to create an office which is a cross between George Orwell’s Big Brother and the Taliban.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/12/house_of_representatives_votes_to_eradicate_blasphemy_against_islam_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: House of Representatives Votes to Eradicate Blasphemy Against Islam
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2021, 03:20:15 pm »
Providing benefits to one religion that are not pro tanto afforded to all other religions is the "establishment" of religion in violation of the First Amendment of the Constitution, as has been established in innumerable court cases against state and local governments that have set up Christmas displays that were not wholly non-denominational.

This bill is unconstititional.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2021, 12:25:37 am »
"The question" I've been asking over and over for goin' on twenty years now:
Who's winning...??

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2021, 01:29:51 am »
Providing benefits to one religion that are not pro tanto afforded to all other religions is the "establishment" of religion in violation of the First Amendment of the Constitution, as has been established in innumerable court cases against state and local governments that have set up Christmas displays that were not wholly non-denominational.

@Kamaji

All true,and not a single item matters because truth can never compete with political agenda.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2021, 02:15:11 pm »
Anyone wonder why only the religion of Islam has a law about blasphemy and not say, Christianity?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2021, 02:19:56 pm »

Precisely. The House is way out of line on this one.  Any who voted for it should be fired for violation of their oath of office.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2021, 02:21:57 pm »
The direction SCOTUS is moving these days, they may actually sign off on this crap regardless of how blatantly 'illegal' it is. It all depends on what Soros tells them to do and how many so called 'Conservative Justices' are under his thumb. As usual, Roberts will lead the Democrat robots and they will automatically vote with Soros. That's what makes it tricky.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2021, 03:06:12 pm »
Congress is following the plans of the Muslims

Seek and Destroy: CAIR Brags They Are Targeting and Destroying America (Video)
“We demand” is the operative phrase used by CAIR to target people they want to destroy. CAIR’s cancel culture works on the famous and not-so-famous alike. The term “Islamophobic” is thrown around like so much confetti at a New Year’s Party.

What is CAIR? The Council on American Islamic Relations bills itself as a Muslim advocacy and civil rights organization. Yet instead of promoting “civil rights” for everyone, they will target anyone who opposes special rights for Islam. They are even willing to fire one of their own if that person begins cooperating with outsiders. In December of 2021, they fired Romin Iqbal, a former director, and legal counsel, for allegedly recording CAIR meetings and giving them to the Investigative Project on Terrorism. 

“Islamophobia” = Term Invented by the Muslim Brotherhood
As previously reported at RAIR Foundation USA, “The term Islamophobia was invented in the 1990s by a Muslim Brotherhood front group to help export blasphemy laws to the West. Similarly, the term “Hate speech” is the Marxist version of Islamic blasphemy laws.

The “Islamophobia” and “hate speech” scams are insidious because they shut down the most important of American values, freedom of speech.”

The mere mention of the term “Islamophobia” is often enough to destroy the person who makes an off-the-cuff remark about Muslims. Take the example recently of Rep Lauren Boebert, whose comment about Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) not having a “backpack” was enough to put her in the crosshairs of CAIR and the Muslim members of Congress. As a result, they want her stripped of her committee assignments, an action that nearly deletes a Congress member’s ability to do anything.
https://rairfoundation.com/seek-and-destroy-cair-brags-they-are-targeting-and-destroying-america-video/

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2021, 03:14:14 pm »
Worst history lesson not learned by village idiots in DC?

There was a reason our ancestors  fought these bastards from 1100-1300......

Add the fact and reminder of the wall of silence and complicity of so called moderate Muslims post 9-11-01?

Our cultures never have and never will be compatible.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 03:15:59 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2021, 03:19:28 pm »

AlQaida said they would 'divide America down the middle'...

(They are still working on it folks.)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2021, 03:20:04 pm »

Add the fact and reminder of the wall of silence and complicity of so called moderate Muslims post 9-11-01?

Truth!  :yowsa:

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2021, 04:37:14 pm »
Precisely. The House is way out of line on this one.  Any who voted for it should be fired for violation of their oath of office.

@Smokin Joe

AND urinated on every time they dare to show their faces in public.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2021, 04:44:43 pm »
@Smokin Joe

AND urinated on every time they dare to show their faces in public.
In times past they'd be declared heretics or outlaws and it would be open season.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2021, 04:45:04 pm »

@catfish1957

There IS no such critter as a "Moderate Muslim" unless he or she is dead.

Islam is NOT even the tinest bit compatable with freedom. It is,and will always be,a slave state.

And make no mistake about it,they are out to conquer the west using our own laws and by bribing and/or blackmailing our representatives.

We should IMMEDIATELY post a ban on any further Muslim immigration into America,and even place a ban on Muslims visiting America as tourists,students,or contract workers.

I realize there isn't much we can do about the ones born here,other than,as individuals,refuse to hire them. Of course,this means the govenrment MUST stop paying welfare and unemployment benefits to them. Let them starve to the point where they beg for an airline or boat ticket home,and let THAT be the only and the last thing they receive from America that doesn't come as a result of an explosion of some sort.

Harsh? You bet,but it's what we MUST do if we are to have even a hope of saving America and freedom.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2021, 04:46:50 pm »
BTW,will someone PLEASE post a list of the representatives that voted for AND the ones who voted against this bill?

We, the people,need to be aware so we can vote and contribute accordingly.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2021, 05:09:43 pm »
“Islamophobia” = Term Invented by the Muslim Brotherhood

The difference in the slur Transphobic and Homophobic with Islamophobia is that Islamophobia is correct and justified. Nobody is 'afraid' of homosexuals or so called transgenders, but only a fool is not afraid of Islam.

Homosexuals/Transexuals do not blow up Churches, airplanes, shopping malls, and pizzerias. Muslims do this with pride in honor of their God. Muslims kill anyone including other Muslims or even their own family to honor their God.

Comparing Islamophobia with all the other Politically Correct made up phobias does not work. It is a lexical incongruity.

Islamophobia is more than justified based on everything they say and everything they do.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2021, 05:18:32 pm »
I'm willing to bet a rack of pork ribs that this law is Unconstitutional.  Which version of Islam - Sunni, Shi'a, Wahhabi, etc - will be the non-blasphemous one?  I believe Muslims are still working that out.

Once America adopts Sharia Law, Ilhan Omar can be sent home to be barefoot, pregnant, illiterate, and servile to her husband, along with his three other wives.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2021, 05:23:08 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2021, 05:33:10 pm »

Which version of Islam - Sunni, Shi'a, Wahhabi, etc - will be the non-blasphemous one?  I believe Muslims are still working that out.
They are 'working it out' by killing each other. The average radical Muslim kills ten other Muslims for every one so called 'infidel' he murders. But it is much more complicated than you think. You named some of the major groupings. However, there are dozens of major groups which are generally not known by the West. Within each one of these major groups there are dozens of subsects which are all 'at war' with each other. (think of it like street gangs in America)

This is why when two Muslim Armies meet on the battlefield to fight America or Israel or the U.N., etc ...
They are just as likely to shoot each other as they are the enemy they are supposed to be united against.
It is a Gordian Knot. It is a quagmire mess that America has no business getting involved in.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2021, 05:46:17 pm »
They are 'working it out' by killing each other. The average radical Muslim kills ten other Muslims for every one so called 'infidel' he murders. But it is much more complicated than you think. You named some of the major groupings. However, there are dozens of major groups which are generally not known by the West. Within each one of these major groups there are dozens of subsects which are all 'at war' with each other. (think of it like street gangs in America)

This is why when two Muslim Armies meet on the battlefield to fight America or Israel or the U.N., etc ...
They are just as likely to shoot each other as they are the enemy they are supposed to be united against.
It is a Gordian Knot. It is a quagmire mess that America has no business getting involved in.

@240B

I disagree. We should be sending them small arms and ammo so they can more efficiently kill each other off.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2021, 06:59:51 pm »
I must ask (although I know it has been done) just who voted how on this?

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2021, 08:51:50 pm »
Anyone wonder why only the religion of Islam has a law about blasphemy and not say, Christianity?
Because mutthamad is a  888cryingkitty and so are his followers

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2021, 08:56:55 pm »

Plenty of christian countries had, and some still have, blasphemy laws.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2021, 09:06:38 pm »
BTW,will someone PLEASE post a list of the representatives that voted for AND the ones who voted against this bill?

We, the people,need to be aware so we can vote and contribute accordingly.

Every Democrat voted for it with 2 not present. 219 Total
Every Republican voted against it with 1 not present 212 total

https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2021448
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2021, 10:13:42 pm »

True.  www.thereligionofpeace.com   More like religion of pieces. 

CAIR IN 2014;  THEY TELL YOU!   

***Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.***

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components.**** The religious component is a beard for all the other components.****

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called**** ‘religious rights.’****

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

***From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ). (Already done in USA at Walmart)

At this point,10%,  they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels: Obamcare does not have penalties for muslims ,only infidels in this country.

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:
Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%
100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s (supposed) to be peace because everybody is a Muslim: we know however that this isn’t true is it...?
Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9%
"Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons...and they are coming to a neighborhood near you...so keep thinking they are not going to harm you and they "accept" you."

1- Jihad, defined as****** "to war against non-Muslims *****to establish the religion," *****is the**** duty of every Muslim***** and Muslim head of state (Caliph). Muslim Caliphs who refuse jihad are in violation of Sharia and unfit to rule.

34-It is ***obligatory for a Muslim to lie *****if the purpose is obligatory. That means that for the ****sake of abiding with Islam's commandments, such as jihad,**** a Muslim is obliged to lie**** and should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this kind of lying."
http://www.lady-patriots.com/...

The leader and founder of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations) Omar M. Ahmad said:
“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant,” he said. “The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth,” 2014

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2021, 10:53:26 pm »
Every Democrat voted for it with 2 not present. 219 Total
Every Republican voted against it with 1 not present 212 total

https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2021448

@LilLamb

Thank you. More proof that all Dims are not only dim,they are evil.