Author Topic: The Jackboots Have Arrived – NYPD Begin Arresting Unvaccinated Americans During Indoor COVID Complia  (Read 547 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Jackboots Have Arrived – NYPD Begin Arresting Unvaccinated Americans During Indoor COVID Compliance Checks
December 28, 2021 | sundance

Comrades, many American citizens stood jaw agape as they watched Australian metropolitan police departments begin cracking skulls and making arrests for violating COVID rules and restrictions. Yes, it always seemed like Australia, New Zealand and Europe were the beta testing ground to see if police would comply with jackboot arrests of their own community.

Well, now we can see those same tactics being deployed in the U.S.

New York City was the first large metropolitan area to require vaccination identification cards to enter restaurants, bars, dining establishments and various public and private venues.  Now comes the enforcement part.

Watch this video below to see the New York Police Department (NYPD) start deploying vaccination police, and making arrests of people who do not present papers to prove their status. WATCH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV3YUHGrxJ4&ab_channel=EmpireStateBadGuy

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/12/28/the-jackboots-have-arrived-nypd-begin-arresting-unvaccinated-americans-during-indoor-covid-compliance-checks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Can Arbeit Macht Frei be far behind?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Is this what you signed up for, NYPD?’ Child sobs as squad of cops boot family without vax papers
December 28, 2021 | Sierra Marlee

From “we’re all in this together” to “papers, please,” the coronavirus pandemic has evolved from a common enemy into a perfectly good excuse to ruin a family’s night out by threat of arrest.

Video posted to Twitter appears to show the New York Police Department (NYPD) walking up to a family at a dine-in restaurant and demanding they either produce proof of their COVID-19 vaccines or leave the eatery. The video opens with a clip of a scared-looking young boy crying and attempting to leave as ordered.

https://twitter.com/cynclagar/status/1475579567637213185

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/12/28/child-cries-as-nypd-shows-up-to-boot-family-without-vax-papers-1181208/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
In the end, these shall not prevail, but then what?

Will any population subjugated on the thinnest of excuses be able to forgive those among them who harmed them?

The day will come when those who engage in such subjugation will be hunted for their crimes, and that should be food for thought, especially for those tasked to enforce such tyranny.

For those who knowingly, or even zealously, work vigorously in an attempt to prevent Liberty from rising again to prevent their own prosecution, had best first seek pardon from Almighty God, because mere men might not grant them that opportunity.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online The_Reader_David

Can Arbeit Macht Frei be far behind?

Nah, history doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.  This time it's "Impfung Macht Frei".
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline EdinVA

The final step in demonizing law and order?

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Ok, I'm going to say it...may not be popular, but with this and what I'm seeing on some of my group pages, I'm getting tired of what I perceive to be hypocrisy from some of us who are not jabbed.  I suspect the Applebee's management had asked these people for their "proof" and were refused, thus the cops showing up in force, but that's not confirmed here, just my suspicion. Corporate sets the rules and the local manager isn't going to lose his job over this.  So given that,

I'm not jabbed, don't intend to be either.  Yet at the same time, I don't go around "forcing" employees into uncomfortable situations where there exists the possibility of a business owner losing their license to operate if they don't deny me service.  A conservative should be respecting private property rights of being able to establish requirements for service.

If all those people being arrested have chosen not to comply with jab/shot mandates, they don't get to have it both ways and still be able to patronize private establishments who are in "compliance" with the rules of their license as it relates to requirements for service.  Once you are asked to leave, that's it, leave.  Respect for each other's position needs to be offered and if a business chooses to enforce and goes down, well, they chose.

I don't go out looking for confrontation...if a business "requires" a mask to patronize, I do.  It's an inconvenience, annoying, some say a "sign of submission", but the business owner is in a tough spot as well.  How about we find a way to work with these folks and unite against this tyranny instead of putting them between a rock and hard place?

However, any business that enforces the rule of "vaxx passport" won't see me darken their door.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline mountaineer

If this is true, then the video should be out very soon.
American Patriot
@MichaelDeLauzon

Watching TikTok live right now the New York City Police just arrested a 91 year old WWll Veteran for asking to be served a Big Mac at McDonalds without a mask. There are tears in my eyes.
11:43 AM · Dec 28, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mrclose

I'm sure that we must have missed these examples of "Good Policing" on the MSM?

American citizens stood jaw agape as they watched Australian metropolitan police departments begin cracking skulls and making arrests for violating COVID rules and restrictions. Yes, it always seemed like Australia, New Zealand and Europe were the beta testing ground to see if police would comply with jackboot arrests of their own community.

Well, now we can see those same tactics being deployed in the U.S.

New York City was the first large metropolitan area to require vaccination identification cards to enter restaurants, bars, dining establishments and various public and private venues.
Now comes the enforcement part.

https://youtu.be/yV3YUHGrxJ4

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/12/28/the-jackboots-have-arrived-nypd-begin-arresting-unvaccinated-americans-during-indoor-covid-compliance-checks/

Then there is this ..

NYPD kicks family out of restaurant for no vaccine card as child cries

https://rumble.com/vrjegz-nypd-kicks-family-out-of-restaurant-for-no-vaccine-card-as-child-cries.html
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 04:57:42 pm by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ok, I'm going to say it...may not be popular, but with this and what I'm seeing on some of my group pages, I'm getting tired of what I perceive to be hypocrisy from some of us who are not jabbed.  I suspect the Applebee's management had asked these people for their "proof" and were refused, thus the cops showing up in force, but that's not confirmed here, just my suspicion. Corporate sets the rules and the local manager isn't going to lose his job over this.  So given that,

I'm not jabbed, don't intend to be either.  Yet at the same time, I don't go around "forcing" employees into uncomfortable situations where there exists the possibility of a business owner losing their license to operate if they don't deny me service.  A conservative should be respecting private property rights of being able to establish requirements for service.

If all those people being arrested have chosen not to comply with jab/shot mandates, they don't get to have it both ways and still be able to patronize private establishments who are in "compliance" with the rules of their license as it relates to requirements for service.  Once you are asked to leave, that's it, leave.  Respect for each other's position needs to be offered and if a business chooses to enforce and goes down, well, they chose.

I don't go out looking for confrontation...if a business "requires" a mask to patronize, I do.  It's an inconvenience, annoying, some say a "sign of submission", but the business owner is in a tough spot as well.  How about we find a way to work with these folks and unite against this tyranny instead of putting them between a rock and hard place?

However, any business that enforces the rule of "vaxx passport" won't see me darken their door.

@SZonian
Excellent post...I never looked at it from that standpoint.
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

In a sense, I agree. The business owner is between a rock and a hard place in this. However the mandates came not from the businesses but from the Government in New York. I am content, at this point to eat my own cooking, and avoid putting the business owner in a bind, but the businesses where I live don't demand vaccine "passports" from anyone.

MY Medical history (all of it!) is not their business, and under HIPAA, no one has the right or authority to demand any aspect of my medical information be revealed.

So while it may be unfortunate for them that they have to resort to such as a result of the overreach of their government, I will not darken their doorsteps either.

Besides, with information that the vaccinated can be carrying a full viral load and dispersing it, I'd rather not attend a potential superspreader event. At least people who get sick have the good sense to know it and usually stay home.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 05:01:51 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Sometimes the police make it so damn hard to support them.

They need to learn the difference between a law and a politician's whim.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
merging with previous posted article
Support the USO

Offline mrclose

Sometimes the police make it so damn hard to support them.

They need to learn the difference between a law and a politician's whim.
@Right_in_Virginia

Stasi

"The Ministry for State Security" or "The State Security Service" was the official state security service of the German Democratic Republic.

It has been described as one of the most effective and repressive intelligence and secret police agencies to have ever existed.
~ Self

Offline mrclose

The reason this country is in the mess it is in, it is because businesses refuse to stand up to these fascist.

One or two could be penalized and even shut down but .. a whole nation of them refusing?
~ Self

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

Stasi

"The Ministry for State Security" or "The State Security Service" was the official state security service of the German Democratic Republic.

It has been described as one of the most effective and repressive intelligence and secret police agencies to have ever existed.

I see massive marches against this BS happening across Europe. Where are our marches?  The lone patriot is not enough against these jackboots.

@mrclose

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The reason this country is in the mess it is in, it is because businesses refuse to stand up to these fascist.

One or two could be penalized and even shut down but .. a whole nation of them refusing?
The ones who did that since the beginning have all been forced out of business by now, especially in NYC and CA.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

You're not wrong, from the start I have detested the damn mask rules..........but, I have to respect a private businesses right to set the rules for using their services. if I want to shop in a store I have to follow their rules or find another venue. Since I don't want someone else picking out my produce, fruit or meat and delivering it I will comply with the mask rules. Fortunately here in southern californistan restaurants require a mask while entering and waiting but once you sit down no more mask(silly isn't it) and that's something I can live with the very few times I ever go out to eat. I think in most states this mask BS will be very short lived this time around, even here under Herr Arschloch Fuhrer Noisome.

Offline mrclose

The ones who did that since the beginning have all been forced out of business by now, especially in NYC and CA.

That is why Every business needed to have refused .. from the beginning, to comply!

Every business together!

Of course, some, (cough, cough, airlines) are always looking for some kind of payout, bailout, graft!
~ Self

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
In a sense, I agree. The business owner is between a rock and a hard place in this. However the mandates came not from the businesses but from the Government in New York. I am content, at this point to eat my own cooking, and avoid putting the business owner in a bind, but the businesses where I live don't demand vaccine "passports" from anyone.

MY Medical history (all of it!) is not their business, and under HIPAA, no one has the right or authority to demand any aspect of my medical information be revealed.

So while it may be unfortunate for them that they have to resort to such as a result of the overreach of their government, I will not darken their doorsteps either.

Besides, with information that the vaccinated can be carrying a full viral load and dispersing it, I'd rather not attend a potential superspreader event. At least people who get sick have the good sense to know it and usually stay home.
Correct, sorry if I wasn't clear on that.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.