Author Topic: Manchin offers to gut Trump tax cuts as atonement for killing Biden’s economic agenda  (Read 523 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
He doesn't. He has never held a real job in his life, that I'm aware of - just political office - yet he's a millionaire. Funny how that works.

And they say "Crime Doesn't Pay".  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And they say "Crime Doesn't Pay".  :silly:

@catfish1957

It's only the criminals that say that,and they say it because competition cuts into their under the table money supply.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

Manchin is a complete whore.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Yup.  Watch him folks 'cause he's a thoroughly dangerous man.

I said would you believe this man has gone as far
As tearin' Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars
And he voted for George McGovern for president
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I said would you believe this man has gone as far
As tearin' Wallace stickers off the bumpers of cars
And he voted for George McGovern for president

I guess it turned out he's a faithful follower of Brother John Birch and belongs to the Antioch Baptist Church.  He doesn't even HAVE a garage, which can be verified by calling his wife.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline EdinVA

They can screw around with the tax tables all they want but it will never change wealth tax, only income.  They wealthy only pay themselves what they need to sustain their lifestyle and that is all they will pay INCOME taxes on, not their billions in investments.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 09:32:36 pm by EdinVA »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I guess it turned out he's a faithful follower of Brother John Birch and belongs to the Antioch Baptist Church.  He doesn't even HAVE a garage, which can be verified by calling his wife.

@Hoodat

@Cyber Liberty

Ok,that does it. I'm telling Charlie Daniels about you guys!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!