Author Topic: Mitch McConnell scores the lowest approval rating among top federal officials in Gallup poll  (Read 110 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The article lists some pretty pathetic losers who supposedly rate higher than Mitch; Powell, Roberts and Fauci. 

Mitch McConnell scores the lowest approval rating among top federal officials in Gallup poll

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell is losing support among Republicans, according to a new poll.

More than half of Republican voters — 52% — disapprove of the Kentucky lawmaker’s performance, according to a Gallup survey released Monday.

The poll, which was conducted in the first half of December, found that 46% of GOP voters approve of Mr. McConnell’s performance as Senate minority leader.

He ranked last among the 11 federal officials included in the survey, with just 34% approval among all voters. Three-quarters of Democrats and 64% of independents disapprove of the GOP leader’s performance.

By contrast, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, California Republican, enjoys a 71% approval rating among Republicans, though he still trends negative with a 46% approval overall.

Mr. McConnell, the longest-serving Republican leader, has clashed with former President Donald Trump, which likely dented the minority leader’s support with the GOP base. Mr. Trump has, on several occasions, called on Mr. McConnell to resign.

Mr. McCarthy, on the other hand, has maintained a cordial relationship with the former president, potentially lending to his higher approval among Republicans...............

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/dec/28/mitch-mcconnell-scores-lowest-approval-rating-amon/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Still too high.