Author Topic: Biden Finally Admits ‘There is No Federal Solution’ in the Government’s War on Covid  (Read 791 times)

Offline Kamaji

And by "he," we mean the Obama/Jarrett/Rice/Soros cabal actually running this administration.

Democrats/leftists in general.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yes, Joe, now you can drop the federal mandates on vaccines and masks. Every last one of them.

If I was part of one of the lawsuits against the mandate or a soldier about to get the boot for not taking the vaccine...I'd want his remarks from yesterday entered into the record as part of my defense.

POTUS just shot his entire COVID "strategy" in the foot.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biden chided Trump in 2020 that any POTUS not controlling the pandemic should resign.  Wonder where his letter is?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If I was part of one of the lawsuits against the mandate or a soldier about to get the boot for not taking the vaccine...I'd want his remarks from yesterday entered into the record as part of my defense.

Noticed that too.  Kind of hard to fight for a mandate when the leader of his legal team and despot polticians has thrown in the white towel. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Noticed that too.  Kind of hard to fight for a mandate when the leader of his legal team and despot polticians has thrown in the white towel.

He didn't throw in the white towel...he just said eff it you (governors) figure it out and walked away.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

He didn't throw in the white towel...he just said eff it you (governors) figure it out and walked away.

I want to know who, exactly, approved this new strategy.

This sure doesn't sound like it came from Obama.

Offline Kamaji

One hopes.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I want to know who, exactly, approved this new strategy.

This sure doesn't sound like it came from Obama.

Good question.

Could still be part of the Obama cabal strategy.

Imagine this "Headline: Biden Administration to withhold funds from states that don't reach specific vaccination levels"

or

"Headline: AG Garland orders DoJ Civil Rights Division to sue states that meet designated vaccination levels"
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 06:51:54 pm by txradioguy »

Offline Killer Clouds

Good question.

Could still be part of the Obama cabal strategy.

Imagine this "Headline: Biden Administration to withhold funds from states that don't reach specific vaccination levels"

or

"Headline: AG Gorsuch orders DoJ Civil Rights Division to sue states that meet designated vaccination levels"
How can a SCOTUS justice order DOJ to sue states and why would they sue for meeting designated vaccination levels?
The states can't make anyone get the jab just like the feds couldn't.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 06:11:23 pm by Killer Clouds »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
How can a SCOTUS justice order DOJ to sue states and why would they sue for meeting designated vaccination levels?

Typo on my part.  Meant to say Garland.

The states can and actually from the get this should have been a state level issue when it came to the vaccinations and mandates.  The feds seriously overstepped their limits on this.

But IMO the Biden administration knew that the majority of states wouldn't make the jab mandatory and so they tried to force it from their level.

Offline Kamaji

Whether the states can or not is a much more open question than whether the federal government can.  The states already require a number of different vaccinations, and impose penalties for not getting them, and those mandates have survived challenge.

Offline Hoodat

It's no small thing that he's throwing in the towel like this.

This is yuge!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

I think some White House bean counter just finished a tally on liability once this whole thing blows up.  The 70+ year gag order that the FDA has implemented is about to unravel.  Biden is going to push this off onto the States so that liability will fall on them.  Sucks to be California, Michigan, New York, Illinois, etc. in the next couple of years.

POTUS doesn't have a COVID strategy.  They have a fascism strategy.  It is simply a matter of rearranging chairs.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

:facepalm2:

Vice President Kamala Harris
@VP

There is a lot about this pandemic that is frustrating, but you can use your individual power to do something to help end the pandemic. Everyone has to get vaccinated. The vaccines and boosters are free, they are safe, and they'll save your life.

2:15 PM · Dec 28, 2021·Twitter Web App

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Where did all those lock-stepping STOOGES go that were trying so hard to help Biden ram his co-vid, co-vid vaccines down our throat?
 :chairbang: :beer: :chairbang: wink777
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Hoodat

Continue the war on the vast numbers of unvaxxed Trump supporters. Create the enemy and then get everyone to hate them. Then pretend this strategy was the one we have always been using.

We're at war with Eurasia.  We've always been at war with Eurasia.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-