Author Topic: Judge holds hospital in contempt of court for refusing ivermectin to COVID patient on ventilator, i  (Read 171 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Judge holds hospital in contempt of court for refusing ivermectin to COVID patient on ventilator, ignoring court order

A Virginia hospital was held in contempt of court Monday after refusing to administer ivermectin to a woman who has been battling COVID-19 since early October.

Kathleen Davies, a 63-year-old northern Virginia woman, became severely ill with COVID in October, and she has been on a ventilator since Nov. 3.

Davies was prescribed ivermectin by her family doctor, but she could not complete her regimen upon being admitted to the Fauquier Hospital in Warrenton. That's because the northern Virginia hospital refused to administer the drug, "citing medical, legal and practical concerns," the Fauquier Times reported.

Davies' son, Christopher — who works at the hospital as a radiologist technician — urged the hospital to administer the drug as his mother's health declined and all other medical treatments had been exhausted. But the hospital continued to refuse.

So on Dec. 6, the Davies family took legal action to compel Fauquier Hospital to administer ivermectin. Just one day later, Loudoun County Circuit Court Judge Jim Fisher agreed with the Davies family and ordered the hospital to administer the drug in compliance with the family's wishes. Shockingly, the hospital ignored the order.................

https://www.conservativereview.com/judge-holds-hospital-in-contempt-of-court-for-refusing-ivermectin-to-covid-patient-on-ventilator-ignoring-court-order-2656026997.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.