Author Topic: Fauci: ‘Stay Away’ from New Year’s Eve Parties  (Read 234 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci: ‘Stay Away’ from New Year’s Eve Parties
« on: December 27, 2021, 07:15:35 pm »
Fauci: ‘Stay Away’ from New Year’s Eve Parties

Pam Key 27 Dec 2021

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Dr. Anthony Fauci said Monday on CNN’s “New Day” that considering the highly contagious Omicron variant of coronavirus was rapidly spreading, people should “stay away” from larger New Year’s Eve parties this year.

Guest-host Kaitlan Collins said, “I do wonder, we are approaching New Year’s Eve at the end of this week. A lot of people have got events and gatherings planned. I know you said it’s okay to be with friends and family if you’re vaccinated and boosted, but what is your advice to people about larger settings for New Year’s parties?”

Fauci said, “Kaitlan, I would stay away from that. I mean, I have been telling people consistently that if you’re vaccinated and boosted, and you have a family setting in the home with family and relatives, but when you’re talking about a New Year’s Eve party, we have 30, 40, 50 people celebrating you do not know the status of the vaccination, I would recommend strongly stay away from that this year.”

He added, “There will be other years to do that but not this year.”

Collins said, “Not this year. That’s good information.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/27/fauci-stay-away-from-new-years-eve-parties/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: Fauci: ‘Stay Away’ from New Year’s Eve Parties
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2021, 07:33:39 pm »
Guess what Fauci can do?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2021, 07:37:26 pm »
Fauci.

Also see:

megalomaniac

meg·a·lo·ma·ni·ac

noun

a person who is obsessed with their own power.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2021, 07:40:51 pm »
Guess what Fauci can do?

....hmmm..... I'll take sit on it and spin for a $100, Alex.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2021, 07:54:12 pm »
He added, “There will be other years to do that but not this year.”
That's literally what he said last year. What's going to change to allow us to have our lives back? I'm fed up.

I want to meet a wife. If Fauci has these women all scared to go out in public, I'll be alone the rest of my life.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2021, 08:03:50 pm »
I go to church every week with dozens of other people. I don't know their vaccine status and they don't know mine. None of us is masked. I don't care. In addition, we choir members sit near one another once a week for practice and once a week for worship service and *gasp* sing, expelling air from our lungs!

After two years of shamdemic, none of them has infected me, and I have infected no one.

STFU, Fauxci.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2021, 08:06:55 pm »
That's literally what he said last year. What's going to change to allow us to have our lives back?

Nothing... Never.

You're going to have to take it back (or submit). Simple as that.