Author Topic: Biden Finally Admits ‘There is No Federal Solution’ in the Government’s War on Covid  (Read 806 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Finally Admits ‘There is No Federal Solution’ in the Government’s War on Covid

by Kyle Becker

Joe Biden was swept into office on the promise that he would “shut down the virus.” But after issuing a number of unlawful federal vaccine mandates (that he promised he would never issue), he is backtracking with a new declaration: There is no “federal solution” to Covid. Watch:

https://rumble.com/embed/vovg41/?pub=4

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/biden-finally-admits-there-is-no-federal-solution-in-the-governments-war-on-covid-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Or, to put it more honestly:  Biden finally admits that he's been a lying dog-face pony soldier for at least the last 2 years.

Offline LMAO

So I guess he’s not gonna shut down the virus?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

So I guess he’s not gonna shut down the virus?
Hard to believe he's actually broken a promise, isn't it?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rustynail

Is this some kind of trap or deceit?

Offline oldno7

But---"We're eight months into this pandemic, and Donald Trump still doesn't have a plan to get this virus under control.

I do."

Offline Kamaji

But---"We're eight months into this pandemic, and Donald Trump still doesn't have a plan to get this virus under control.

I do."

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: December 27, 2021, 10:11:42 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 –– and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control.

He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will.— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) November 1, 2020

How the hell does the media spin THIS????

Offline mountaineer

First, they'll ignore it.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It's no small thing that he's throwing in the towel like this.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

@Right_in_Virginia the same way they've been spinning it all long.  It's the fault of those that refuse to get the vaccine.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Kamaji

They'll ignore it and double down on the condemnation of the "unvaxxed", which will now include anyone who hasn't gotten all of the boosters.

Basically, b.s. and distraction, like a magician trying to get people to focus on the left hand while the right hand hides the coin.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee

Continue the war on the vast numbers of unvaxxed Trump supporters. Create the enemy and then get everyone to hate them. Then pretend this strategy was the one we have always been using.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Kamaji

Continue the war on the vast numbers of unvaxxed Trump supporters. Create the enemy and then get everyone to hate them. Then pretend this strategy was the one we have always been using.

:bingo:

Isn’t Biden the one who told Desantis and Abbott to get out of the way?

Could it be someone in the administration finally realizes the pandemic's over??

NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. health officials on Monday cut isolation restrictions for Americans who catch the coronavirus from 10 to five days, and similarly shortened the time that close contacts need to quarantine.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-science-business-health-rochelle-walensky-d7d609c9c01e200d250df7ca7282c9d6?fbclid=IwAR2qjPz5W9PE9rZAFk2VdRhc-Kcx092EUoxjkSV_W_0KKM9UoLmErTp2Gko

NOW - Biden departs to Delaware beach house after telling governors there is "no federal solution" on COVID and it should be "solved at the state level."pic.twitter.com/Ux9RtPmb8m— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) December 27, 2021

Apparently, Joe Biden’s big “plan” is to quit, give-up, and run to his multi-million dollar beach house.— Catturd ™ (@catturd2) December 27, 2021

Offline LMAO

It's no small thing that he's throwing in the towel like this.

True
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

Great.  So does that mean he will now instruct OSHA to drop the vaccine mandate that's being threatened against U.S. employers?  That it will drop all federally-required mask mandates, such as on transportation like commuter trains and airplanes?

Or is this just one more inconsistent, arbitrary, wash-my-hands moment from an incoherent, demented old man?

Offline mountaineer

Yes, Joe, now you can drop the federal mandates on vaccines and masks. Every last one of them.

Offline Kamaji

Yes, Joe, now you can drop the federal mandates on vaccines and masks. Every last one of them.

Bet that isn't going to happen.  He doesn't want the responsibility, just the power.

Offline mountaineer

Bet that isn't going to happen.  He doesn't want the responsibility, just the power.
And by "he," we mean the Obama/Jarrett/Rice/Soros cabal actually running this administration.