Author Topic: Navy Ship Sidelined with Coronavirus Outbreak, Despite 100% Immunization  (Read 144 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Navy Ship Sidelined with Coronavirus Outbreak, Despite 100% Immunization

Kristina Wong 27 Dec 2021

A U.S. Navy ship is moored alongside in Guantanamo Bay after an outbreak of the coronavirus, despite its crew being “100% immunized,” the navy announced on Christmas Eve.

The vessel, the littoral combat ship USS Milwaukee, is stuck in port after a “portion” of the crew tested positive for the virus.

The ship is home-ported in Naval Station Mayport in Jacksonville, Florida, and was in port Naval Station Guantanamo Bay for a scheduled port visit. It left Florida on December 15 for a regularly scheduled deployment to the 4th Fleet area of operations, or U.S. Southern Command.

The Navy said in a statement:

The crew is 100% immunized and all COVID-19 positive Sailors are isolated onboard and away from crew members. A portion of those infected have exhibited mild symptoms. The vaccine continues to demonstrate effectiveness against serious illness.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/27/navy-ship-sidelined-with-coronavirus-outbreak-despite-100-immunization/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Navy Ship Sidelined with Coronavirus Outbreak, Despite 100% Immunization
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2021, 06:02:13 pm »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

Re: Navy Ship Sidelined with Coronavirus Outbreak, Despite 100% Immunization
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2021, 06:16:40 pm »
Wow.  The Chinese have figured out how to shut down the U.S. navy with nothing more complicated than the common cold.