Author Topic: 'Badass' Marjorie Taylor Greene cruising to reelection, DC critics ‘delusional’  (Read 133 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
'Badass' Marjorie Taylor Greene cruising to reelection, DC critics ‘delusional’

First-term Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, the GOP rebel Washington’s establishment loves to hate, has an enormous lead in her 2022 midterm election primary and is considered "badass" and “incredibly effective” despite being booted off all House committees by Democrats.

In a new campaign survey provided to Secrets, likely Republican primary voters in her northwest Georgia district chose Greene overwhelmingly over her potential opponents, and 53% would back her regardless of who challenges.

And a recent redistricting that added Democratic sections of Cobb County hasn’t watered down her support in the ruby-red 14th Congressional District.

“Anyone who thinks Marjorie Taylor Greene is vulnerable in a Republican primary is delusional and severely detached from reality,” said her campaign pollster and media consultant, Neighborhood Research and Media, in the memo.

The outfit, which also worked in her initial 2020 bid, said Greene’s GOP reelection support is at 71% in head-to-head matchups. Her likely opponents, Charles Lutin and Jennifer Strahan, the darling of anti-Trump Republicans, are unknown to most voters. At least 85% of GOP primary voters have not heard of either, said the poll memo.

“She has an amazing 68-10 favorable rating — up from 48-12 in July — despite the addition of Democratic parts of Cobb County in recent redistricting,” said the memo.

She is also well-funded, unlike her potential foes.

The district is strongly pro-Trump. Some 70% of the Republicans polled said that the former president “was the actual winner” in the 2020 election, and an equal amount wanted him to run again.............

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/washington-secrets/badass-marjorie-taylor-greene-cruising-to-reelection-dc-critics-delusional
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

There's no way Maj would lose a Republican primary.  I doubt the Dem's could find a firecracker louder than her.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
There's no way Maj would lose a Republican primary.  I doubt the Dem's could find a firecracker louder than her.

Never ever estimate the ability of the DEMS to steal an election.  She may be a loud firecracker, but the DEMS will do everything that they can to ensure that she doesn't win another election and I will also bet that there are some GOPe members who will do what they also can to make sure she's not seated.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
A trip down memory lane, Marjorie Greene seems to have popularity like Donald Trump, with election theft uncorrected across the fruited plain.  I don't see any Republican being unbeatable as long as election theft is not remedied. Do You?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 03:09:36 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Kamaji

Never ever estimate the ability of the DEMS to steal an election.  She may be a loud firecracker, but the DEMS will do everything that they can to ensure that she doesn't win another election and I will also bet that there are some GOPe members who will do what they also can to make sure she's not seated.

:thumbsup: