Author Topic: U.S. Navy warship remains in port after COVID-19 breaks out among '100% immunized' crew  (Read 191 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Ok, here is proof that the vaccines do NOT work!!!

U.S. Navy warship remains in port after COVID-19 breaks out among '100% immunized' crew

A U.S. Navy warship held off on deploying to South America last week after an outbreak of COVID-19 among its vaccinated crew.

USS Milwaukee, a littoral combat ship, remained in port at Naval Station Guantanamo Bay following positive tests from some of its sailors, some of whom exhibited mild symptoms, according to a Friday announcement from the U.S. Navy.

"The crew is 100% immunized and all COVID-19 positive sailors are isolated on board and away from other crew members," the release explained. "A portion of those infected have exhibited mild symptoms."....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/u-s-navy-warship-remains-port-after-covid-19-breaks-out-among-100-immunized-crew

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji