Author Topic: Millions Of Unvaccinated Germans Relegated To Bare Essentials As Leadership Descends Into Lunacy  (Read 143 times)

rangerrebew

Millions Of Unvaccinated Germans Relegated To Bare Essentials As Leadership Descends Into Lunacy

By P Gosselin on 15. December 2021
Share this...

Dystopia: underway in Germany is an aggressive government and media-led campaign that aims to hound and marginalize unvaccinated persons until they submit to vaccination against their will.

Dogs and unvaccinated stay outside

Though I had known unvaccinated people were being banned from entering “non-essential” shops in Germany, it was still quite a shock to me yesterday to pass by a Danish furniture shop and finding signs outside declaring “unvaccinated” people were not allowed to enter.

Just beyond the sliding glass doors was another sign, this one with an employee next to it checking for proof of vaccination. The shop was almost empty of customers.

https://notrickszone.com/2021/12/15/millions-of-unvaccinated-germans-relegated-to-bare-essentials-as-leadership-descends-into-lunacy/

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
"The shop was almost empty of customers" ... so, the unvaccinated may be banned but the business owners are missing out as well.

Same would happen here.  Though COVID isn't the flu virus, it is a virus and we sure as heck don't shut down over the flu.

Obviously, as we all know, this is nothing but government control. NY is once again going ridiculousness with their mandates and I shudder to think what will happen if people continue to 'obey'.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

Yellow stars, anyone?