Author Topic: Armed trespasser arrested on grounds of Britain's Windsor Castle: police  (Read 229 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Armed trespasser arrested on grounds of Britain's Windsor Castle: police
By Natalie Prieb - 12/25/21 04:08 PM EST

An armed trespasser was arrested on the grounds outside Windsor Castle on Saturday, authorities said.

A 19-year-old man who was carrying "an offensive weapon" was detained on the morning of Christmas Day and is currently in custody, CNN reported.

Queen Elizabeth II and other members of the British royal family were celebrating Christmas in the castle when the incident occurred.

Thames Valley and Metropolitan Police officers responded to the situation within minutes, and the man did not enter any buildings, according to the police statement obtained by CNN.

"The man has been arrested on suspicion of breach or trespass of a protected site and possession of an offensive weapon. He remains in custody at this time," Thames Valley Police Superintendent Rebecca Mears said in the statement. "Members of the Royal Family have been informed about the incident."

The queen canceled the royal family's traditional Christmas gathering at Sandringham House in Norfolk, U.K., due to concerns about the omicron variant. Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, celebrated Christmas with the queen at Windsor Castle, according to CNN.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/587311-armed-trespasser-arrested-on-grounds-of-britains-windsor-castle
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Armed trespasser arrested on grounds of Britain's Windsor Castle: police
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2021, 02:14:09 am »
An offensive weapon, well it's England so that could mean almost anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4PZXuk3TsM&ab_channel=SketchiT

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2021, 03:19:09 am »
An offensive weapon, well it's England so that could mean almost anything.
A butter knife, perhaps.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2021, 07:26:36 pm »
Apparently, this guy was a nutjob who wants to assassinate the Queen on account of some minor massacre in India in 1919.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2021, 09:12:02 pm »
Can you blame him?  Those poor buck-toothed Lymies are being forced to pay for the Queen's Platinum Jubilee during the middle of a global pandemic.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.