Author Topic: Fake Indians: All of a sudden, American Indian population has surged 86.5%, Census shows  (Read 188 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
December 25, 2021
Fake Indians: All of a sudden, American Indian population has surged 86.5%, Census shows
By Monica Showalter

Sen. Liz Warren, an early adopter on the fake Indian front, suddenly has a lot of company.

Get a load of this from Legal Insurrection:

The Native American population in the U.S. grew by a staggering 86.5% between 2010 and 2020, according to the latest U.S. Census – a rate demographers say is impossible to achieve without immigration.

Birth rates among Native Americans don’t explain the massive rise in numbers. And there certainly is no evidence of an influx of Native American expatriates returning to the U.S.

Instead, individuals who previously identified as white are now claiming to be Native American.

This growing movement has been captured by terms like “pretendian” and “wannabe.”

The author of the study cited points out that in this sudden surge to claiming Nativee American status, it's mainly a matter of "fleeing whiteness" and most of these racial impersonators don't do so with fraud in mind.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/12/liz_warren_nods_suddenly_the_american_indian_population_has_surged_865.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Or people getting their tribal creds on 'indian time'.

Registration doesn't seem to be something to rush, and often doesn't get done until the kids come of age.

BTW, you can "identify" as a tribble, it doesn't change who you really are. So all that "identifying" is meaningless nonsense, 24/7/365 Halloween. There are plenty of America Indians who have found advantages in checking "white" on a job application because the Leftists have made American Indians out to be addicts, drunkards, or otherwise dysfunctional so the Leftists could overrun populations with Social Serpents for "their own good".

« Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 03:11:38 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rustynail

Offline andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
How?

"Teepee never empty when frost on nose of buffalo"
Chief Wild Eagle
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline mountaineer

I am a native American. I was born in Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh is in the USA. I am a native of America.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
My grandmother and grandfather were both Native American.
My mother was French and father Scottish.
I do not claim to be an American Indian, but I certainly could if I wanted to.
I am 1000% more Native American than that washed out Scandinavian Warren could ever hope for.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.