Author Topic: Cawthorn: 'I don't give a damn' about Russia-Ukraine border conflict until US border secured  (Read 132 times)

rangerrebew

Cawthorn: 'I don't give a damn' about Russia-Ukraine border conflict until US border secured
Cawthorn urged Americans to put their own country first before sending aid to other countries
Kyle Morris
By Kyle Morris | Fox News

Brnovich: 'Americans will die' if border crisis isn't solved

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich warns of dire consequences of Biden's border crisis on 'Hannity.'
NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!

U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn, R-N.C., said Americans should be more focused on pressing issues in the United States like the southern border crisis before worrying about the conflict between Russia and Ukraine.

"Instead of being the police force of the world, some people who want to say, 'Oh my goodness, well you know what, there's this terrible border crisis going on in Ukraine and Russia, Vladimir Putin, blah blah,'" Cawthorn said during his speech at Turning Point USA's AmericaFest in Phoenix. "I don't care. I really don't."

Rep. Madison Cawthorn, R-N.C., in the Capitol Visitor Center May 14, 2021. (Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images)

"I love Eastern Europe, I'm sure it's a great place, but until we get our own southern border secured, I don't give a damn about the border conflict in Ukraine," he added.

Cawthorn also noted the struggles of homeless veterans, many of whom do not receive adequate support and suggested that Americans should put money toward their own country's well-being before sending it to other countries.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-madison-cawthorn-i-dont-give-a-damn-about-european-border-conflict-until-southern-border-is-secured

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"I love Eastern Europe, I'm sure it's a great place, but until we get our own southern border secured, I don't give a damn about the border conflict in Ukraine," he added.

Bravo!