Author Topic: New studies show that the COVID vaccines damage your immune system, likely permanently  (Read 444 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Millions set for early FOURTH jab after it emerges booster effect starts wearing off after just 10 weeks: But major study finds Omicron is 70% less likely to cause hospitalisation as daily cases hit record 119,789

Protection against Omicron can wane to 35 per cent ten weeks after a Pfizer jab, new data has revealed
    It has sparked further calls for a second round of boosters to ward off surge in cases among vaccinated
    Nearly 120,000 Covid cases reported in 24 hours, highest since pandemic began and up 35% week on week
    People infected with the contagious variant are 70 per cent less likely to end up in hospital, study shows
    Hospital admissions hit four figures amid concern about mounting pressure on the NHS from Omicron strain 

By James Tapsfield, Political Editor and Jack Newman and Joe Davies For Mailonline

Published: 11:41 EST, 23 December 2021 | Updated: 06:11 EST, 24 December 2021

A fourth jab could now be rolled out early to millions of Britons after a new study showed protection against Omicron wanes within three months of a booster.

People infected with the contagious variant are 70 per cent less likely to end up in hospital, an official analysis of real-world cases has confirmed.

But the analysis from the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) also reveals that immunity from boosters fades more quickly against Omicron compared to Delta.

Those who received two AstraZeneca doses, plus a Pfizer or Moderna booster, have 60 per cent protection against Omicron for two to weeks after the third jab.

But after ten weeks, it drops to 35 per cent for Pfizer and 45 per cent for Moderna.

The figures are further prompting officials to consider speeding up the rollout of the fourth jab to ward off a future surge in cases among those who have already received boosters.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10340385/Daily-Covid-cases-hit-new-record-119-789-hospitalisations-rise.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

How's that for an incentive? "These injections really don't work, so you'll need another one."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
NO MORE!!!!!-  They just now see us as random bastard bio-experiments. And I have been one supportive of vaccination of those with pre-existing conditons.  Now they are just f'ing with us.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

How's that for an incentive? "These injections really don't work, so you'll need another one."

I got my polio vaccine about 65 years ago and, believe it or not, it's still working! Guess they just don't make things like they used to.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I got my polio vaccine about 65 years ago and, believe it or not, it's still working! Guess they just don't make things like they used to.

Back when scientist were scientist instead of star eyed media driven leftist political hacks.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

All vaccines against the sars viruses do work, but for a limited period of time and for selected strains.  For example. the seasonal flu vaccine is effective against the variants predicted for the upcoming flu season for four months --- at which point the efficacy begins to wane and is done after six months. 

The difference is:  With the seasonal flu, the CDC/FDA is not looking to prolong the season or keep panic alive so they let the season run its course and require a booster only once a year.

@mountaineer

« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 06:12:41 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

This was a mirculous vaccine, truly --- developed by Divine genius.  But, very few vaccines provide lifelong protection.  If smallpox makes a return tomorrow we'll need a booster, unless we received one less than five years ago.

Even natural immunity changes over time.  If you had chicken pox as a kid there's a good chance your natural immunity has run its course --- hence the emergence of shingles in folks over 50.   If your chicken pox immunity is still active, you don't need the shingles vaccine; if it's not, you're a candidte for the shingles vaccine.

A one size fits all guarantee doesn't fit our immune systems  -- which are as complex as they are formidable.

@Bigun

« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 06:11:14 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Are we seeing the start of government created addicts?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Remember when Fauci said that he was hoping that the third shot would bring the lasting immunity the other two didn't? Well, so much for that.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Steve Kirsch Newsletter 12/24/2021

The vaccines are making it more likely you'll be infected with Omicron 90 days after you are fully vaccinated. To keep vaccine effectiveness high against omicron, vaccination every 30 days is needed.

Worried about Omicron? Guess what? After 90 days, the vaccine they gave you is going to make you MORE likely to get infected from Omicron, not less. The longer you stay on the vaccine treadmill, the harder to get off in the future and the easier you’ll make it for the virus.

In short, we’ve been lied to about the vaccine. It is protecting you less and less over time. While you may get a benefit for earlier benefits, the benefit for other variants (and likely other diseases) is going to be negative. In short, you are getting a short term benefit against Delta, but at the expense of a degradation of your overall immunity to everything else.

In short, these vaccines may help you win the war against a variant that may soon be rate, but the price you pay is that you make your immunity to everything else worse. It’s a dumb tradeoff (especially since early treatments work so well). But the people making the laws won’t believe any of the science referenced in this article, so it will continue.

More: https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/new-study-shows-vaccines-must-be

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The so called "cure" is worse than catching the cold. We are back to an era where 'blood-letting' is a good thing.
I have been told for decades that a flu vaccine (any flu vaccine) is only good for one specific flu virus. It is not and never has been a treatment for the dozens or hundreds of flu viruses which have always occurred every year naturally.

Flu vaccines (all of them) are like pin the tail on the donkey. It is trying to hit a moving target with a pistol. You either hit the specific virus, until another one takes its place. It is chasing a ghost. You will never define it.

You are more likely to catch a real live bigfoot than you are to nail down COVID with a mask or a vaccine.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Remember when Fauci said that he was hoping that the third shot would bring the lasting immunity the other two didn't? Well, so much for that.

When are these jackasses going to admit you can't vaccinate the people out of a pandemic of sars viruses?  They're quicker than we are.

A vaccine stops the hemorrhaging. Therapeuitcs and immune support keeps the virus under control and stops the pandemic.

And life goes on.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When are these jackasses going to admit you can't vaccinate the people out of a pandemic of sars viruses?  They're quicker than we are.

A vaccine stops the hemorrhaging. Therapeuitcs and immune support keeps the virus under control and stops the pandemic.

And life goes on.
Yep. If they really wanted to stop the virus, they would not have trashed and dismissed every available treatment.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Vaccinated football (soccer) players have been dropping like flies of late.

https://twitter.com/RastaRedpill/status/1475072774184091648
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org