Author Topic: Biden's popularity sinking in the White House as unhappy staffers plan post-holiday exit: report  (Read 139 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
By Andrew Mark Miller | Fox News 12/24/2021

Biden's popularity sinking in the White House as unhappy staffers plan post-holiday exit: report

Biden and Harris are both polling underwater as the year comes to an end

Morale among staffers is reportedly low in President Biden’s White House as his first year in office comes to a close and polls show his popularity underwater with the majority of Americans.

According to a Politico report late Wednesday, White House staffers are unhappy with their jobs to the point where they anonymously leaked to the online publication in hopes that senior staffers would be alerted to the lack of comradery and overall happiness in the workplace.

"A lot of the natural coordination that happens in a typically functioning White House has been lost, and there has been no proactive effort to make up for it through intentional team building," one White House official said.

Many of the staffers said they are in the process of updating their resumes and will start looking for new jobs next year once the president officially hits his one-year anniversary in office.

More: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/morale-low-biden-white-house-unhappy-staffers-plan-post-holiday-exit-report

Offline Killer Clouds

Sounds like a bunch of whiny woke children that are upset because mommy and daddy are never there.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well of course.
Who wants to be the intern stuck wiping papaw Biden's butt while he sniffs your hair?
Any sane person would be gone in no time.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

I've never worked for someone who was completely out of his mind, but can imagine it must be tough.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org