Author Topic: Biden Signs Bill to Fight Dementia, Forgets Name of Key Government Agency  (Read 328 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Signs Bill to Fight Dementia, Forgets Name of Key Government Agency

by Kyle Becker

Joe Biden, America’s nominal president, signed legislation on Thursday to fund research on neurogenerative disorders such as Lou Gehrig’s disease.

In the process, he made an ironic gaffe that shows once again the the president may be battling such issues himself.

https://rumble.com/embed/vopdnb/?pub=4

“The Defense Department has something called the Defense Advanced Research Agency, DARPA,” Biden said. Either the teleprompter didn’t say “Projects” or he forgot to read it.

The legislation was part of a bipartisan effort called the “Accelerating Access to Critical Therapies for ALS Act.” During a bill signing event on Thursday, he said the legislation was possible “because of the movement led by the patients and caregivers and members of Congress of both parties.”

Lou Gehrig’s disease, known formally as Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, is “a devastating disease that affects the part of the nervous system that controls voluntary movements,” according to WebMD. “The muscles become progressively weaker, eventually leading to paralysis and death,” the medical website notes.

This is not the first time that President Biden has referred to DARPA. In April, the White House also proposed creating two DARPA-like agencies that would spearhead sensitive research.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/biden-signs-bill-to-fight-dementia-forgets-name-of-key-government-agency-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Biden Signs Bill to Fight Dementia, Forgets Name of Key Government Agency
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2021, 11:15:27 pm »
Every time I think it's a story from the Babylon Bee, I am startled to discover that truth can indeed be stranger than fiction, and also that irony is what happens when reality mocks those who insist on denying it.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2021, 11:20:24 pm »
Every time I think it's a story from the Babylon Bee, I am startled to discover that truth can indeed be stranger than fiction, and also that irony is what happens when reality mocks those who insist on denying it.
Biden is not Trump. Not by 1000 miles is he Trump.
That's what the NeverTrumps wanted, anything, any person, and braying jackass, they would vote for Hitler as long as he is not Trump. Psychopaths really ... disturbed people.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2021, 11:38:44 pm »
In Traitor Joe's defense, because of his dementia, he has no idea what he is signing.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2021, 12:12:20 am »
He really doesn't. They (the people in charge) could put a Wendy's menu in front of him and he would sign it.
Biden is a brain dead idiot. But more importantly to some, HE IS NOT TRUMP! And that is all that matter to them.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2021, 12:16:25 am »
We need Milley to come onboard and tell us all how horrible White Christian Patriots are.
And how wonderous BLM/Antifa and all the other murderous outfits are more American, in his eyes.
Of course, Milley would have to check with his controllers in China first. (his words, not mine)

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2021, 01:25:07 am »
Biden Signs Bill to Fight Dementia, Forgets Name of Key Government Agency

by Kyle Becker

Joe Biden, America’s nominal president, signed legislation on Thursday to fund research on neurogenerative disorders such as Lou Gehrig’s disease.

In the process, he made an ironic gaffe that shows once again the the president may be battling such issues himself.

https://rumble.com/embed/vopdnb/?pub=4

“The Defense Department has something called the Defense Advanced Research Agency, DARPA,” Biden said. Either the teleprompter didn’t say “Projects” or he forgot to read it.

The legislation was part of a bipartisan effort called the “Accelerating Access to Critical Therapies for ALS Act.” During a bill signing event on Thursday, he said the legislation was possible “because of the movement led by the patients and caregivers and members of Congress of both parties.”

Lou Gehrig’s disease, known formally as Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, is “a devastating disease that affects the part of the nervous system that controls voluntary movements,” according to WebMD. “The muscles become progressively weaker, eventually leading to paralysis and death,” the medical website notes.

This is not the first time that President Biden has referred to DARPA. In April, the White House also proposed creating two DARPA-like agencies that would spearhead sensitive research.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/biden-signs-bill-to-fight-dementia-forgets-name-of-key-government-agency-knab/

Can't make this stuff up!    :mauslaff:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2021, 01:54:04 am »
We need Milley to come onboard and tell us all how horrible White Christian Patriots are.
And how wonderous BLM/Antifa and all the other murderous outfits are more American, in his eyes.
Of course, Milley would have to check with his controllers in China first. (his words, not mine)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDRkTnHE2Z8

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2021, 03:45:54 am »
The Republic is lost.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2021, 05:38:15 am »
Biden: 'I not just the ...whatchyamacallit...you know guy that lives in that big White place signing this bill, I'm also it's biggest recipient and like I told that clean articulate black dude, this is a big f'ckn deal. Ok mommy, I mean Jill, I did it so do I get my pudding now?'