Author Topic: Minn school board unanimously votes to pay non-white teachers more, segregate staff  (Read 809 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Minn school board unanimously votes to pay non-white teachers more, segregate staff
December 24, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

The Mankato School Board in Minnesota in a blatantly racist move has unanimously voted to pay non-white teachers “additional stipends,” not on their merit or content of character, but solely based on the color of their skin, and for teaching staff to be segregated by race.

Board members hotly defended the policy vote earlier this month claiming it wasn’t “segregation,” according to AlphaNews on Tuesday.

“When you’re one [minority] of a majority it can be very isolating and lonely,” declared board member Erin Roberts. “To have a support system in place for them is not to segregate them, it is absolutely to support them … It’s not about trying to throw the few [BIPOC] individuals we have into one building. It’s about showing them they aren’t alone.”

“It creates global citizens at the end of the day,” Vice Chair Kenneth Reid ridiculously stated.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/12/24/minn-school-board-unanimously-votes-to-pay-non-white-teachers-more-segregate-staff-1180072/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Reading that many brain farts all in one place is enough to give you "brain freeze".

Who ever thought 20 years ago that it would be official government policy to reward the retards,and punish the smart people that work hard?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

Remind me again why we fought for civil rights.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Remind me again how this is not discrimination and precursor to a very large payday for some lawyers?

Offline Kamaji

Exactly.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Remind me again how this is not discrimination and precursor to a very large payday for some lawyers?
Smells like money to me, and I'm neither attorney nor teacher.

Strictly not awarding these stipends to people on the basis of their race???

That sounds like low hanging fruit on the lawsuit tree....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

This is in direct violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution.

Democrats - Opposing Equal Protection since 1836.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Andy wrote:
"Remind me again why we fought for civil rights."

Any white man who was also a wise man... did not.

You see where the putsch for "civil rights" has gotten us.
Where we are today, is the inevitable be-all, end-all of such foolishness.

That's why I have long posted here that two of the worst laws ever passed in America were the "Civil Rights Act" and the "Voting Rights Act".

Are we still going to be able to "vote our way out of" the consequences of our self-inflicted madness...?

Offline Hoodat

That's why I have long posted here that two of the worst laws ever passed in America were the "Civil Rights Act" and the "Voting Rights Act".

The Civil Rights Act outlaws the very action taken by this board.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

Doesn't matter. We all know that in 2021 NO laws apply to minorities unless it is a law that protects them from assault or personal responsibility.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Hoodat

Doesn't matter. We all know that in 2021 NO laws apply to minorities unless it is a law that protects them from assault or personal responsibility.
Yeah, but 2021's days are numbered.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah, but 2021's days are numbered.

@Smokin Joe

I would LOVE to agree with that,but I just don't see it happening.

Online libertybele

This is in direct violation of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution.

Democrats - Opposing Equal Protection since 1836.

Yet, likely this action will never go to court, at least in MN.  We'll see what happens when other school boards follow suit.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.