Author Topic: Lefty pols get a lesson in what 'defund the police' means  (Read 83 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lefty pols get a lesson in what 'defund the police' means
« on: December 24, 2021, 03:18:45 pm »
December 24, 2021
Lefty pols get a lesson in what 'defund the police' means
By Monica Showalter

It's pretty amazing when leftists have to live with the results of their own decisions.

Deep-blue San Francisco's descent into violent crime and chaos following its voters' choices to elect officials on platforms to "defund the police" is Exhibit A. 

But for the political perpetrators of these imposed anti-police agendas, it doesn't usually happen. They are, after all, a nomenklatura of sorts, and membership has its privileges.

But for two leftist politicos who unleashed 'defund the police' on the public, the result was so big they couldn't escape it.  They got what they voted for, "good and hard," as H.L. Mencken put it.

Here's a pair of Democrats who found themselves helpless victims of violent crimes brought on by defunding the police, according to Fox News:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/12/lefty_pols_get_a_lesson_in_what_defund_the_police_means.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Lefty pols get a lesson in what 'defund the police' means
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2021, 02:15:33 am »
Will they learn the lesson?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy