Author Topic: Center for Vaccine Development’s Dr. Hotez: Not Biden’s Fault that 200,000 ‘Defiant’ Unvaccinated Di  (Read 242 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Center for Vaccine Development’s Dr. Hotez: Not Biden’s Fault that 200,000 ‘Defiant’ Unvaccinated Died — Clearly the Far-Right’s ‘Monster’

Pam Key 23 Dec 2021

Center for Vaccine Development director Dr. Peter Hotez said Thursday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that he believes it is not President Joe Biden’s “fault” that 200,000 unvaccinated America have died of coronavirus during his first year in office but instead it is the far-right’s “monster.”

Hotez said, “First of all, let’s face it — it is really not the president’s fault that he’s had 200,000 Americans who needlessly lost their lives because we were defiant of getting vaccines. They refused vaccines.”

He continued, “I mean, that is clearly the fault of the aggression coming from the far-right from far-right members of the Congress to conservative news outlets to the far-right think tanks. They helped create that monster.”

He added, “But the piece that’s not being said is a number of us pleaded with the White House and federal agencies to help vaccinate the world. Because the Alpha variant arose out of the unvaccinated UK. The Delta variant arose out of the unvaccinated Indian sub-continent. Then we said, look, you are doing nothing to vaccinate Africa. What do you think is going to happen? Then, sure enough, the Omicron variant arose out of Southern Africa.”

Hotez concluded, “That part, I think, was a failure.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/23/center-for-vaccine-developments-dr-hotez-not-bidens-fault-that-200000-defiant-unvaccinated-died-clearly-the-far-rights-monster/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Bullshit.  If deaths during President Trump's tenure could be laid to his feet, then these can be laid to Bidet's feet.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Omicron patient zero came from an immune-compromised patient for whom vaccines are useless.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

But he's not politicizing it, or anything.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What about all the people who had the jabs and died?

That leaves 186,000 people who died in 2021 who were NOT unvaccinated.

Considering the rollout of the jabs was pretty much all this year, that's pretty dismal performance, because at the start of the year, no one had the jabs.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hotez said, “First of all, let’s face it — it is really not the president’s fault that he’s had 200,000 Americans who needlessly lost their lives because we were defiant of getting vaccines. They refused vaccines.”

Getting the vaccine or not, seems to have no impact on whether or not you will catch the cold. And even if you do, you have less than 1% chance of morbidity.

The cure is worse than COVID.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 03:19:55 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.