Author Topic: Nassau County Declines to Charge Andrew Cuomo over Sexual Misconduct Allegations  (Read 413 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nassau County Declines to Charge Andrew Cuomo over Sexual Misconduct Allegations

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 23 Dec 2021

Nassau County prosecutors declined to bring charges against former Gov. Andrew Cuomo over sexual misconduct allegations stemming from New York Attorney General Letitia James’ investigation.

“Our exhaustive investigation found the allegations credible, deeply troubling, but not criminal under New York law,” Acting Nassau County District Attorney Joyce Smith said.

https://twitter.com/JonCampbellNY/status/1474066682238980097

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/23/nassau-county-declines-charge-andrew-cuomo-sexual-misconduct-allegations/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
SURPRISE!!
Even so, he still has Civil Liability.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline rustynail

Lawyers will still get paid.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
SURPRISE!!
Even so, he still has Civil Liability.

He could keep it bogged down in delayed motions and appeals for the rest of his life.

Most sad is his criminal culpability of sticking COVID patients into nursing homes in 2020.  That is true the travesty of Cuomo saga.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We shall see. This guy could easily be "suicided" along with countless others who fell out of the graces of the Leftist machine. Once he becomes a liability to them (the powers who run the planet Earth), his life is worth nothing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

I hope the statute of limitations hasn't run for civil assault lawsuits.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org