Author Topic: California woman, 28, faces up to 20 years in jail after she admitted punching Southwest flight atte  (Read 272 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
California woman, 28, faces up to 20 years in jail after she admitted punching Southwest flight attendant who asked her to wear her mask properly

A California woman who punched a flight attendant in the face during a flight, breaking her teeth, and now could face up to 20 years in prison for the crime
    Vyvianna Quinonez, 28, of Sacramento, pleaded guilty to a federal charge Wednesday of interfering with a flight attendant
    She was on a May 23 flight from Sacramento to San Diego when an attendant asked her to buckle her seatbelt, stow her tray table and wear her mask properly
    Quinonez began recording the attendant on her cellphone then stood up and punched the woman in the face, grabbed her hair before passengers intervened
    Quinonez will be sentenced in March in San Diego federal court
    She could face up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine
    However, prosecutors said they probably will recommend a sentence of four months in custody and six months of home confinement

By Matt Mcnulty For Dailymail.Com and Associated Press

Published: 19:54 EST, 22 December 2021 | Updated: 14:44 EST, 23 December 2021

A California woman who punched a flight attendant in the face during a flight, chipping her teeth and bloodying her face, pleaded guilty to a federal charge Wednesday, and now could face up to 20 years in prison for the crime, authorities said.

Vyvianna Quinonez, 28, of Sacramento, entered a plea to interfering with a flight attendant face up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine., the US attorney's office said.

However, prosecutors said they probably will recommend a sentence of four months in custody and six months of home confinement, KGTV-TV reported. She will be sentenced in March in San Diego federal court.

A male passenger jumped between the passenger and the flight attendant to stop the assault

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10338341/Californian-pleads-guilty-punching-attendant-flight.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The flight attendant is seen with blood streaming down her face after suffering a cut beneath her right eye that required stitches. Her left eye was bruised and swollen, and she had a bruise in the shape of fingers on her right arm
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

That's it.  I'm buying my own plane.   :laugh:

Offline Kamaji

That was a pretty stupid thing to do.

Offline Hoodat

Yeah, I remember my first plane ride.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Actions have consequences (or... they should).

Twenty years?

Sounds about right to me.

Lock her up.

Sorry if you don't like that.

Online rustynail

Vyvianna Quinonez an unwise Latina?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Vyvianna Quinonez an unwise Latina?
Nah, just an entitled bitch.

She was on a May 23 flight from Sacramento to San Diego when an attendant asked her to buckle her seatbelt, stow her tray table and wear her mask properly

See, the flight attendant disrespected her by asking her to follow the rules.