Author Topic: Biden says he's making 500 million COVID test kits available for free but hasn't even signed a contr  (Read 804 times)

Offline Hoodat

My SIL who is visiting for Christmas break just took one of those home tests I mentioned a few posts back.  It came back positive.  Not sure what the protocol is from this point forward for everyone else in the house.  I am supposed to attend a wedding rehearsal today for my son, so I'm thinking I may need to cancel that plan.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Too little.  Too late.  Joe Biden ruined Christmas 2021.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Too little.  Too late.  Joe Biden ruined Christmas 2021.

I don't know.  His little episode with NORAD Christmas Eve proving himself as an idiot was a nice little Stocking Stuffer.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

Beating "The Man" at its own game!  She should periodically get a new one, just in case.

I would get a picture with a swab covered in blood, and drops of blood all over the counter.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I trust those at home tests as much as I trust Appalachian gas station caviar. If you test positive, you are supposed to go get a better test to see if the at home test was correct. If it is negative, you are supposed to trust that.  It makes no sense.
Whether you will spread Covid is based on the viral load expelled and most asymptomatic people don't expel much. The Boulder study showed that  a small percentage of people are Super Spreaders while many people spread so little that their roommates didn't get Covid from them. The reason the disease is spreading so quickly now is that we have lost our fear of Covid. We are not seeing the level of sickness we saw prior to vaccination. Omicron is more like a cold.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Hoodat

I trust those at home tests as much as I trust Appalachian gas station caviar.

The correct terminology is 'shad roe'.

If you test positive, you are supposed to go get a better test to see if the at home test was correct. If it is negative, you are supposed to trust that.  It makes no sense.

Spot on.  The tests are only good for the moment you take them.  What you come in contact with 30 minutes later is not reflected in the test you already took.  The ONLY test that matters is an anti-body test, because it proves that your body is equipped with microbes that kill SARS-2 viruses, something that the jab doesn't do.

I sit here at home with a Covid-positive person in the house and two Covid tests left.  I have to attend a wedding rehearsal today and a wedding tomorrow.  The venue requires a negative test result for entry.  I can show them a negative test result today, but I could be contagious tomorrow.  Don't think I can score another test by tomorrow.  Every place is sold out because of asinine rules put in place by idiot venue venders.

Meanwhile, the Covid case of my SIL can be traced back to a jabbed person she worked with a few days ago.  The person took a test that came back positive, but didn't tell anyone because she thought the jab would take care of everything.  SIL is staying in her bedroom with the windows open.  I could have it, but not yet showing symptoms.  But all that matters is some test stick that is becoming more scarce.  It isn't the Covid that pisses me off.  It is the idiocy that has permeated our entire society because of it.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I don't know.  His little episode with NORAD Christmas Eve proving himself as an idiot was a nice little Stocking Stuffer.   :cool:

It sure was.   88devil