Author Topic: Airline CEO Calls For Unvaccinated “Idiots” To Be Ostracised From Society  (Read 505 times)

Online Hoodat

Airline CEO Calls For Unvaccinated “Idiots” To Be Ostracised From Society

“If you’re not vaccinated, you shouldn’t be allowed in the hospital, you shouldn’t be allowed to fly, you shouldn’t be allowed on the London Underground, and you shouldn’t be allowed in the local supermarket or your pharmacy either.”

Steve Watson  |  21 December, 2021

Michael O’Leary, the CEO of Ryanair has declared that anyone who remains unvaccinated should be completely cut off from society, including not being allowed to travel, go to the supermarket to get food, or the pharmacy to get medicine.

“If you’re not vaccinated, you shouldn’t be allowed in the hospital, you shouldn’t be allowed to fly, you shouldn’t be allowed on the London Underground, and you shouldn’t be allowed in the local supermarket or your pharmacy either,” the airline executive said, as reported by The Telegraph

“You can sit at home and you know, get your deliveries of medicines and food. But you should not, you know, go to work or go on public transport unless you have a vaccine certificate,” O’Leary clarified.  .  .  .

https://summit.news/2021/12/21/airline-ceo-calls-for-unvaccinated-idiots-to-be-ostracised-from-society/

This is how it started in Germany in 1933.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Psychopath.

Offline LMAO

It's now easier to understand how Benito Mussolini, Adolph Hitler, Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro came to power
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Mass hysteria leads to mass psychosis.

We're seeing it now.

TDS was just a warmup.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

Mass hysteria leads to mass psychosis.

We're seeing it now.

TDS was just a warmup.

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
MY prediction is that after the next board meeting he will no longer be the CEO. Stockholders don't make money when the CEO is purposely antagonizing customers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Wo ist dein Hakenkreuz!

This guy is a real life Fascist. He would have done well in 1930s/40s Europe. Very well indeed. He would fit right in. It is still not clear, very very cloudy in fact, how unvaccinated people can 'infect' vaccinated people. But that does not matter to this guy. For people like him vaccination has nothing to do with health or the so called pandemic. It is about "forced obedience to the State". Reason and Logic does not matter. You will 'Obey!' or you will be punished.

I would NEVER work for a guy like this. Feel sorry for the people who do.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Ryanair?  Never heard of it.  And with assinine comments like that....  Probably few will ever will.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Ryanair?  Never heard of it.  And with assinine comments like that....  Probably few will ever will.

It’s a fairly large discount carrier in Europe.  They don’t fly in the US. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

It’s a fairly large discount carrier in Europe.  They don’t fly in the US.

Thanks....   A quick check fom an article yesterday from a UK based FIN pundit indicates that things aren't exactly rosy in Ryanville....  Starting with getting booted from the FTSE.

(Alliance News) - Ryanair Holdings PLC has completed its delisting from the London Stock Exchange

The Dublin-based budget airline had blamed declining post-Brexit trading volumes for the move, when the decision was first announced last month.

In November, Ryanair explained: "As indicated at our interim results, and following subsequent shareholder engagement, Ryanair has decided to request the cancellation of London listing as the volume of trading of the shares on the London Stock Exchange does not justify the costs related to such listing and admission to trading, and so as to consolidate trading liquidity to one regulated market for the benefit of all shareholders."

In December of last year, Ryanair confirmed that UK shareholders will have little or no say in the running of the airline. Ryanair at the time said it "must take steps" to ensure that it will remain majority EU owned and controlled following the end of the Brexit transition period.

With UK shareholders no longer resident in the EU, their voting rights needed to be restricted to keep within EU ownership rules.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 12:18:45 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Airline CEO Calls For Unvaccinated “Idiots” To Be Ostracised From Society

“If you’re not vaccinated, you shouldn’t be allowed in the hospital, you shouldn’t be allowed to fly, you shouldn’t be allowed on the London Underground, and you shouldn’t be allowed in the local supermarket or your pharmacy either,” the airline executive said, as reported by The Telegraph

He seems nice.  *****rollingeyes*****
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Kamaji

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Can you imagine working for him?
Not for long, nor would I want to fly on his planes because people like him inspire their employees to shall we say cut corners or intentionally do their jobs wrong out of spite.

Offline Kamaji

Offline MajorClay

Tell that to your dead pilots families.