Author Topic: Liking a Facebook Post Could Get Service Members Punished Under Pentagon 'Extremism' Policy  (Read 150 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liking a Facebook Post Could Get Service Members Punished Under Pentagon 'Extremism' Policy
Spencer Brown

Posted: Dec 21, 2021 2:15 PM

Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby announced a new "extremism" policy being rolled out by the Pentagon under President Biden and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin on Monday that the Department of Defense says provides "increased clarity" on what amounts to "extremist activities" or "prohibited activity" by service members.

While Kirby "emphasized" that "the Department is focused on prohibited activity, not on a particular ideology, thought or political orientation," the new guidelines create a broad definition for "active participation."

https://twitter.com/DeptofDefense/status/1473026413930467331

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2021/12/21/liking-a-facebook-post-could-get-soldiers-punished-under-new-extremism-policy-n2600884
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

I'm sure some "likes" are okay in the new sturmgruppen military.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trust me on this. Any 'likes' which go to BLM, Antifa, Taliban, PLO, Hamas, China, or the American Communist Party, will NOT be considered to be extremism.

Any 'likes' going to Trump or anything related to President Trump, or likes going to ANYTHING American, Repubican, patriotic, FOX News, or anything Christian, will immediately be flagged as HATE in this era of military administration.

This is just another avenue to expel American Patriots from the U.S. Armed Forces. And that is great in my opinion. The American Military will become an Army of Homosexuals, Blacks, Illegals, Drug Addicts, Felons, and who knows what? Great! Let them get killed in place of real Americans. I wish them all the best of luck.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

So how many of our military troops, all branches, are sitting around trolling fellow members to see what they are liking?
What a waste of manpower..

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I read the new Public Affairs Guidance when it came out yesterday...it's as clear as mud.

No where in anything I read yesterday or previously coming from the Pentagon defines what is considered an "extremest" group.

They are leaving it vague intentionally so "extremest" can be whatever they need it to be at any given time.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Kamaji

So how many of our military troops, all branches, are sitting around trolling fellow members to see what they are liking?

Agreed.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Perhaps you've stumbled upon the real reason that the branches have all set up a cyber force.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
General Milley is still writing hate male because there are no lipsticks designed specifically for males, and apparently he wants male douche products sold in the commissary. These are military priorities these days.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I understand that Milley wants to have a cyber criminal division for wrong thinking, here's the proposed patch descriptive for how they have their fellow soldier's backs.