Author Topic: Fauci: Tell Unvaccinated Family Members Not to Show Up at Christmas Gatherings  (Read 869 times)

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GrouchoTex

https://mobile.twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1473697410949988352

I read that article.
Good news, and no need for panic, lockdowns, mask, etc....
The only thing Biden has polled fairly well on is COVID.
I don't think that will last much longer.
His numbers will go down on that as well, as time goes on.

Offline rustynail

Tell Laura I Love Her..

Offline GrouchoTex

Tell Laura I Love Her..

LOL

Day drinking, @rustynail ?
 :cool:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Nope. Come clean here .. wear the mask for the Leftist Covidians. I would to see my children.
Fauci is an idiot. We all know this. Masks are idiotic. But sometimes you have to bow to fools to be greater than they are.
I love the girls and dearly want to see them, but you have no idea whatsoever of the climate of discord my son and DIL have created in their home when we visit, walking on eggshells doesn't come anywhere near in describing it. Imagine if you will not being able to discuss current events, the climate, etc. Even talking about the girls is very limited because we might say something that is at odds with Masters in early child developments expertise which will result in me receiving a chastising phone call hours later. I agree a decision to walk away on Christmas sounds terrible but I have lived this episode too many times.

Offline LegalAmerican

https://mobile.twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1473659589035905027

Sad.  I have never been afraid of surgery....it was always the anesthesia, as THAT can kill you.  Now we have so many turd world doctors and nurses, it is like treatment in Cuba. Horrible. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline roamer_1

Waitaminnit...

Of the 30 or so coming to our Christmas event... ONLY my SIL could attend....  :pondering:

Let's go Brandon! :silly:

Offline Hoodat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25_RgM1jHeo

I always found it odd how Jimmy Carter went to Emory Hospital for his health care issues after years of publicly praising Cuba's health care system as being superior to the US.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

I always found it odd how Jimmy Carter went to Emory Hospital for his health care issues after years of publicly praising Cuba's health care system as being superior to the US.

:thumbsup: