Author Topic: Biden admin insists Americans are better off now than when Trump left  (Read 150 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden admin insists Americans are better off now than when Trump left
By Mark Moore   
December 21, 2021 9:14am

Are you better off than you were one year ago?

That’s the message the White House is trying to convey in a year-end memo to Democratic lawmakers and other supporters, according to a new report from Axios.

The memo — titled “2021: POTUS Delivered for Working Families” — illustrates in words and graphics what the Biden administration describes as a year of accomplishments, according to the outlet.

The two-page document touts the COVID-19 vaccination program, the widespread reopening of schools, and a decline in the unemployment rate and jobless claims. It also hails the passage of two major spending bills this year: the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan in March and the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure framework last month.

“In spite of unprecedented crises and opposition from Congressional Republicans, President Biden, Vice President Harris, and Congressional Democrats got an enormous amount done for the American people in 2021​,” the memo claims.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/12/21/biden-admin-insists-us-is-better-off-now-than-under-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Biden admin insists Americans are better off now than when Trump left
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 04:11:17 pm »
Total bull.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2021, 05:14:01 pm »
Are you better off than you were one year ago?

A better question is do you believe the country as a whole is better off than it was a year ago?
The answer to both questions is an obvious HELL NO!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2021, 05:32:09 pm »
Year-End Recap: Joe Biden Claims Americans Are Better Off

Wendell Husebø 21 Dec 2021

President Joe Biden reportedly claimed in a year-end recap to congressional members that Americans are in better circumstances than they were in 2020.

During 40-year high inflation, high crime, high numbers of migrants crossing the southern border, the fractured supply chain, and omicron chaos, the White House dubbed the memo, “2021: POTUS Delivered Results for Working Families,” and touted vaccination rates and reopened schools, Axios reported.

“Before President Biden took office: less than 1% of Americans were vaccinated,” the memo reportedly states. “Today: More than 71% of American adults are fully vaccinated.”

“Before President Biden took office: less than 46% of schools were open. Today, 99% of schools are open,” the memo reportedly continued, citing successes that were Trump administration priorities.

Axios also reported Tuesday that Americans are worn out and perhaps disinterested in Biden’s supposed coronavirus-related success, focusing on instead inflation, immigration, and crime:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/21/year-end-recap-joe-biden-claims-americans-are-in-better-circumstances/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2021, 07:23:53 pm »
Well if by better off he means:
More dead from Covid on his watch.

More Racism fomented by the White House to divide the nation

More economic division sown by the White House to divide the nation

Higher inflation and a weaker dollar

An end to Americas energy independence

Higher Gas, Fuel oil and Natural gas prices

Higher crime with little or no consequences to the criminal

The indoctrination of White children telling them they are to blame for everything bad in the world

the dumbing down of Americas children

Making America a laughing stock on the world front

Creating great disrespect for America in the world

Promoting and funding terrorism around the world

Destroying our military and our soldiers self worth and promoting a lack of trust amongst our individual military personnel

Throwing open our borders to any and all whether enemies or infected or just the uneducated and unskilled and gifting them with better treatment and care than way too many Americans and for free courtesy actual American and legal resident taxpayer

If by these and other 'accomplishments' of the Biden misadministration he means better, then yes things are much better for America's enemies under Biden. For actual Americans? Not so much at all.

Online LMAO

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2021, 07:25:06 pm »
He can insist whatever he wants. He can insist that the moon is actually populated with four-legged humanoids  if he wanted to

The public at large just disagrees
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy