Author Topic: Biden’s Bullies  (Read 162 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Bullies
« on: December 21, 2021, 03:32:58 pm »
 Biden’s Bullies
Manchin hits back at White House staff.

by Jeffrey Lord
December 20, 2021, 10:04 PM

o one should be surprised.

In the wake of Democrat West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin’s thumbs down on the Biden “Build Back Better” horror, the Biden White House was unleashed on the senator. The former governor of the state and now its long-serving senator had the audacity to recognize the disaster this bill was and exactly how it would enact an inflation tax on his decidedly not-wealthy constituents.

Fox News headlined this of Manchin’s reaction: “Manchin blasts WH staff for leaking ‘absolutely inexcusable’ things about him after rejecting BBB.”

The story said, in part, this:

Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., blasted the White House ‘staff” for leaking ‘absolutely inexcusable’ things about him after rejecting President Biden’s Build Back Better Act during an interview on ‘Fox News Sunday.’

Manchin said during a Monday interview with MetroNews Talkline that the White House ‘retaliated’ against him after he told ‘Fox News Sunday’ that he could not support Biden’s signature COVID–19 relief legislation.

‘Basically, they retaliated,’ the West Virginia Democrat said. ‘I figured they would come back strong.’

…‘This is staff. And they drove some things and they put some things out that were absolutely inexcusable,’ Manchin said. ‘And they know what it is. And that’s it.’

more
https://spectator.org/bidens-bullies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Biden’s Bullies
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 03:34:20 pm »
Manchin strikes me as the sort of person who is not particularly susceptible to bullying.  Plenty of other folks are, but I don't think he is.