Author Topic: Will Biden’s Christmas Present To America Be World War III? by I & I Editorial Board  (Read 63 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will Biden’s Christmas Present To America Be World War III?
I & I Editorial Board
December 21, 2021

It’s Christmas week and most Americans are focused on family, travel, presents, and, hopefully, the true meaning of the holiday. Vladimir Putin’s mind, however, seems to be focused on putting his boot on Ukraine. Meanwhile, our cognitively challenged president will spend much of the this week unaware of what day it is while the world might be descending into the opening shots of the next world war.

Putin, Russia’s “president,” has had Ukraine on his brain for some time. The West, with good reason, fears he will invade the former Soviet satellite, which wants to be a part of the NATO defense alliance rather than lose its independence to Moscow. A source we trust says it could happen during the holidays, or soon thereafter, while our attention is on other matters.

Should Putin storm into Ukraine, we asked, what then will Chinese President Xi Jinping do – invade Taiwan, the island nation of the Republic of China where nationalists fleeing Mao’s communist sword established the new capital in 1949?

We didn’t like the answer, yet we knew it was coming. Xi will take advantage of the distraction and make an assault on Taiwan.

We didn’t ask what could happen next, because we didn’t want to hear the answer. But we can’t hide from the fact: The Middle East just might blow up, with Arab nations attacking Israel, at one time America’s only ally in the region and always a reliable supporter at the United Nations and in international diplomacy.

Then, World War III.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/12/21/will-bidens-christmas-present-to-america-be-world-war-iii/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Very doubtful.  Instead, Biden's Christmas presents will be a large chunk of Eastern Ukraine to Russia, and Taiwan to China.