Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi unveils plans to commemorate the first anniversary of Capitol riot with PANEL DISCUSSIO  (Read 261 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi unveils plans to commemorate the first anniversary of Capitol riot with PANEL DISCUSSION, prayer vigil and by allowing lawmakers to ‘share experiences from that day’

Congress is commemorating the first anniversary of the Jan. 6 riot at the US Capitol with a prayer vigil, panel discussion and reflection from lawmakers
    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced the plans for the ‘solemn observance’ in a letter to her Democratic colleagues dated Monday
    Pelosi said 'preparations are underway for a full program of events' and invited all lawmakers to participate in the remembrance activities
    Officials have not indicated which lawmakers - Democrat or Republican - will participate in the event
    News of the commemoration comes just days after Mitch McConnell called the attack 'horrendous' and said investigators need to find out who was responsible
    The riot, said to be the most violent attack on the Capitol since the War of 1812, left nine people dead and at least 100 police officers injured
    More than 700 people have been arrested for their alleged roles in the riots

By Natasha Anderson and Nikki Schwab, U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 00:24 EST, 21 December 2021 | Updated: 03:19 EST, 21 December 2021

Congress is commemorating the first anniversary of the January 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol with a prayer vigil, panel discussion with historians and an opportunity for reflection from lawmakers who witnessed the attack.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced the plans for the ‘solemn observance’ Monday in a letter to fellow Democrats.

'Our nation will soon mark one year since the January 6th deadly attack on the United States Capitol,' she wrote.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10331349/Prayer-vigil-panel-talk-planned-mark-one-year-anniversary-Capitol-insurrection.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Here's a fly in Pelosi's ointment   88devil

Election Wizard
@ElectionWizard

BREAKING: Trump announces he will hold a press conference at Mar-a-Lago on January 6.

Posted on 6:41 AM · Dec 21st, 2021

Offline Kamaji

I hope he makes a strong counter-presentation.

I hope he makes a strong counter-presentation.

Me, too.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
GOP should do the same for the 2nd anniversary of the 1st night of BLM rioting.

Need to starting sticking BLM and Antifa's noses in their own dog shit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Good idea1  888high58888

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Maybe Nancy will try to up the ante by offering ice cream at hers.

Offline GrouchoTex

Sounds right to me.

Ryan Nobles
@ryanobles

JUST IN: ⁦@SpeakerPelosi announces a scheduled of events to commemorate the one year anniversary of January 6th.

It includes:
*A moment of silence on the House Floor
*A panel of historians
*Member testimonials
*Prayer vigil on the House steps.

6:36 PM · Dec 30, 2021   Twitter for iPhone

From Al Gore's Magnificent Internet:

Do we get a segment with interviews of Pelosi's political prisoners?

How about one of those police big table spreads of all the weapons confiscated from the criminals?  (It'll be empty as no one was armed).

Can we have a segment on how to steal an election?  From the early days of ballot box stuffing and dead voters through all the advances in union thug controlled polling places to modern day technical computer fraud.

I look forward to this celebration.  Can we impeach Trump a third time?  Just for old times' sake?

I'd add can we have a moment of silence for Ashli Babbitt?