Author Topic: FULL RELEASE: Ashley Biden Diary Reveals Child Sex Trauma, Drug Abuse, Resentment For Joe Biden  (Read 463 times)

Offline Hoodat

FULL RELEASE: Ashley Biden Diary Reveals Child Sex Trauma, Drug Abuse, Resentment For Joe Biden

December 19, 2021

Ashley Biden’s diary is the subject of a criminal investigation by federal authorities. The diary’s content and text have ended up online, and passages in which Biden writes about her father, US President Joe Biden, are causing controversy. The diary began when the author was at the Florida Rehabilitation Center, which then goes onto describing her romantic interests, a marriage that later crumbled apart, the battle with drug and sex addictions, and her family life when her father ran for the position of president.  .  .  .

https://greatgameindia.com/ashley-biden-diary/

Scroll down through article to access diary's 112 pages.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

It's hard to imagine being as screwed up as Joe Biden's children, but then my father didn't sexually molest me, so there's that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

It's hard to imagine being as screwed up as Joe Biden's children, but then my father didn't sexually molest me, so there's that.

Consider also that this is Jill's daughter.  How awful it must be to have your own mother culpable.  This scene from the movie 'Nuts' comes to mind:

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Consider also that this is Jill's daughter.  How awful it must be to have your own mother culpable.  This scene from the movie 'Nuts' comes to mind:
Wow. I don't remember that movie. What a cast. And, yes, that probably hits home for Ashley Biden.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org