Author Topic: Anthony Fauci Agrees with Biden’s Prediction of Deadly Winter for Unvaccinated: ‘The President Is Co  (Read 232 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anthony Fauci Agrees with Biden’s Prediction of Deadly Winter for Unvaccinated: ‘The President Is Correct’

Hannah Bleau 20 Dec 2021

Dr. Anthony Fauci on Sunday agreed with President Biden’s prediction that it will be a winter of “severe illness and death” for unvaccinated Americans, telling CNN’s Jake Tapper that “the president is correct.”

Last week, Biden issued a dire warning for unvaccinated Americans, stating that they are “looking at a winter of severe illness and death, if you’re unvaccinated.”

“For themselves, their family, and the hospital they’ll soon overwhelm,” Biden said on Thursday.

Tapper asked Fauci about Biden’s prediction, adding, “Michael Osterholm says a viral blizzard is coming.”

“Where is the pandemic headed right now? Do you expect new record high numbers for cases? And what about hospitalizations and deaths?” Tapper asked.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/science/2021/12/20/anthony-fauci-agrees-bidens-prediction-deadly-winter-unvaccinated-president-correct/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I mean, I was with him when he said that. And I spoke to him about that,
And the President is nothing more than a puppet on a string.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

Alex Berenson email:
   The simplest way to understand the insanity of boosting for Omicron
If the first-generation monoclonal antibodies are now so useless that they’re being retired, why would the first-generation vaccines be any better?   
Alex Berenson
Dec 21   

We call them vaccines. But it is clear after a year of use that the mRNA shots do not produce a robust long-term B- or T-cell immune response.

What they do is drive up antibodies to the spike protein (to unnaturally high levels, levels that all by themselves may cause problems, but put that aside). And those antibodies are extremely narrowly focused, not just on the spike protein but on a particular part of it.

In other words, they basically turn your body into a factory for generating monoclonal antibodies for the original wild-type virus.

But THOSE ANTIBODIES DON’T WORK ANYMORE AGAINST OMICRON. Its shape is too different. They can’t attach properly. Which is why the Lilly and Regeneron antibodies are being phased out.   

Yet the same logic that has led to the realization that the mAb cocktails won’t work is being ignored for the vaccines.

Why?

I don’t know. But the answer definitely is not a pathetic unwillingness to admit vaccine failure at all costs.

After all, we’ve learned over the last two years that pride and vanity never drive the decisions of our public health authorities!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

It won't be a deadly winter based on the actual data coming out of places that are actually dealing with omicron itself, and not just ginning up fear pron for political propaganda purposes.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Of course Fauci agrees, hell he's probably the one who told it to Biden. And how could Fauci keep getting all his interviews and attention if the truth was told?

Online DefiantMassRINO

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright