Author Topic: They Just Passed A Plan To Control All Your Driving Habits Under Your Nose!  (Read 113 times)

rangerrebew

They Just Passed A Plan To Control All Your Driving Habits Under Your Nose!

Biden’s $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill will Automakers to install ‘breathalyzer’-style systems in all new cars starting in 2026. The Bill also proposes a “national test program” to “collect driver’s data” for charging them “per-mile travel fees.”

Currently, breathalyzers are usually only installed in a person’s car after they’ve been arrested for driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI). The inclusion of alcohol detection systems in all vehicles could greatly limit the number of DUI and DWI offenses.

Automakers will be forced to install the new technology on vehicles that the Transportation Department is tasked to develop.

https://dailyallegiant.com/they-just-passed-a-plan-to-control-all-your-driving-habits-under-your-nose/?utm_source=DA-Mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:35298618&utm_campaign=RM%201000%20Clickers%20Drop%2012-20%20v

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So, the Dems plan to alienate more working class and rural voters so they can feel better about themselves as they travel to the next Global Climate Change conference in their private jets?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

So, the Dems plan to alienate more working class and rural voters so they can feel better about themselves as they travel to the next Global Climate Change conference in their private jets?

The dems don't worry about votes as long as they count them.